NBC Sports Edge Forums

Martavis Bryant 2017 Outlook

1 minute ago, grimsfield said:

if thats true, then there's really no team that would be outside of the AFC and actively looking for a wide reciever. At least I can't think of a good one.

Your boy Hoyer could use some help in SF, oh wait he’s not starting 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, grimsfield said:

Incorrect.

Decker on pace for 452 yds, 0 tds, 46 catches

Rishard on pace for little under 800 yds, 2 tds, 54 catches

As the top 2 passing options so far this season.....um they aren't good...... MB easy upgrade over them if he was given the chance they're getting.

Edited by Dark Kn19ht
1 minute ago, Dark Kn19ht said:

Decker on pace for 452 yds, 0 tds, 46 catches

Rishard on pace for little under 800 yds, 2 tds, 54 catches

Yeah.....um they aren't good...... 

Rishard was great last season and Decker has been great in the past. The entire Titans offense has struggled so far so its not all on the WRs. I doubt the Titans want Bryant taking snaps away from Corey Davis either.

Also remember this is an organization that got rid of Justin Hunter and Green-Beckham, I dont think they want Bryant.

1 minute ago, Evincar said:

Rishard was great last season and Decker has been great in the past. The entire Titans offense has struggled so far so its not all on the WRs. I doubt the Titans want Bryant taking snaps away from Corey Davis either.

Also remember this is an organization that got rid of Justin Hunter and Green-Beckham, I dont think they want Bryant.

I don't care what they did last year. I'm saying they suck now, which they do. I'm done repeating the same thing. MB is better than what TEN currently has at WR, once Corey Davis is healthy MB would be #2. It's pretty plain, simple, cut, and dry. But he apparently isn't going to TEN per the experts here. 

17 minutes ago, Dark Kn19ht said:

I don't care what they did last year. I'm saying they suck now, which they do. I'm done repeating the same thing. MB is better than what TEN currently has at WR, once Corey Davis is healthy MB would be #2. It's pretty plain, simple, cut, and dry. But he apparently isn't going to TEN per the experts here. 

No, they don't suck now. Mariota has been injured and there are too many mouths to feed. And like has already been said, its a run heavy offense. You are ignoring context and just looking at stats. Thats not wise.

JuJu with concussion like symptoms after the game? MB taking a "medical" leave Monday?

methinks there may have been some fisticuffs here, a donnybrook/melee/fracas that the Stillers are keeping hush ?

maybe we've been hornswaggled by "Teflon Tomlin" 

8 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

JuJu with concussion like symptoms after the game? MB taking a "medical" leave Monday?

methinks there may have been some fisticuffs here, a donnybrook/melee/fracas that the Stillers are keeping hush ?

maybe we've been hornswaggled by "Teflon Tomlin" 

i dunno man, I just don't believe any of the talk I hear coming from the steelers coaches / front office. It all just sounds like smokescreen to me. Until I actually see MB get a decent number of targets, hes on my bench. Well, really, he's probably dropped tonight.

37 minutes ago, grimsfield said:

No, they don't suck now. Mariota has been injured and there are too many mouths to feed. And like has already been said, its a run heavy offense. You are ignoring context and just looking at stats. Thats not wise.

Lol, nah bro. Stats just support the fact.

Just now, Dark Kn19ht said:

Lol, nah bro. Stats just support the fact.

that moment when everyone is telling you that you're wrong but you keep trying to push your argument...

I'm actually pretty familiar with that moment, and I admire you for it, but you're still wrong.

1 minute ago, grimsfield said:

that moment when everyone is telling you that you're wrong but you keep trying to push your argument...

I'm actually pretty familiar with that moment, and I admire you for it, but you're still wrong.

haha, when the team's best WR is a rookie with a major hamstring injury, your other options aren't good. And regardless. The point is that MB is better than them, because they suck. Which is just truth regardless of opinion.

1 minute ago, Dark Kn19ht said:

haha, when the team's best WR is a rookie with a major hamstring injury, your other options aren't good. And regardless. The point is that MB is better than them, because they suck. Which is just truth regardless of opinion.

whether corey davis is or isn't their best WR is highly debatable. Rishard has always been good. Dude has great hands going to back to when he was on the dolphins. He's always beeen highly reliable. Decker... well his history should speak for itself. Just look at it. He's only one of the best red zone WRs in the league. 

You're trying really hard to push MB as an upgrade over those guys and I just don't buy it. And even if he was, they're not benching decker, rishard, or davis. He'd likely be the 4th or 5th option. 

Like I said already, nightmare scenario for MB.

6 minutes ago, grimsfield said:

whether corey davis is or isn't their best WR is highly debatable. Rishard has always been good. Dude has great hands going to back to when he was on the dolphins. He's always beeen highly reliable. Decker... well his history should speak for itself. Just look at it. He's only one of the best red zone WRs in the league. 

You're trying really hard to push MB as an upgrade over those guys and I just don't buy it. And even if he was, they're not benching decker, rishard, or davis. He'd likely be the 4th or 5th option. 

Like I said already, nightmare scenario for MB.

Decker is done.  The others I agree with.   Bryant would be a good fit with the Bears.

1 minute ago, iheartrubio said:

Decker is done.  The others I agree with.   Bryant would be a good fit with the Bears.

We're beating a dead horse on this at this point, so I'm just going to say, agree to disagree. Deckers stats reflect his usage, not his ability.

Edited by grimsfield
10 minutes ago, grimsfield said:

We're beating a dead horse on this at this point, so I'm just going to say, agree to disagree. Deckers stats reflect his usage, not his ability.

Wow, Darknight has really derailed this thread with the inane Titans talk. WHO F-ING CARES???

IF he's traded, it's going to be Dallas, Chicago, or Seattle. Long(er)shots would be ATL, SF, CAR, SEA, NYG.

None are likely, unfortunately.

And I hope he did knock Juju out and steal his bike.

F Juju.

3 hours ago, Dark Kn19ht said:

Am I? Can you tell me how I'm wrong? I'll give my reasons again. I've literally never heard of Taywan, Rishard is below average talent-wise. Decker is not good anymore. Davis hasn't proven anything. I'm not sure any of that has anything to do with fantasy. Are you telling me they've been successful at passing this season? Yeah they are a run first team, I understand that. But this group aint that great and MB could easily be an upgrade for them. 

I think you're vastly underrating the receiving group of Matthews-Decker-Davis and I'll leave it at that.  Would he be an upgrade to the group?  Absolutely he would, but that doesn't mean it would be a good fantasy situation.  MB would be a borderline flex start I'd guess.  They would still be run first and would still be spreading the ball evenly when they do throw it.  Their WRs are barely fantasy relevant as it is, adding another mouth isn't making the situation better for anyone.

Edit: lol sorry didn't look and see this was already beat to death before I responded.  My bad.  I would have just left it alone.

Edited by JJ1223
11 minutes ago, Giants4XChamps said:

WTF is going on in here? 

Just run. Get away while you still can. This entire thread has become almost as pointless as the Derrick Henry thread. Useless fantasy players that will continue to be useless through the 2017 fantasy season, and yet their threads will still hit almost 200 pages. 

wGdM5.gif