NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Martavis Bryant 2017 Outlook

Winky

7 hours ago, Mattice1 said:

Sure, from a fantasy perspective we can complain about the Steelers offense...but they are 5-2. Cant criticize coaching too much for and team in control of their division with Indy coming up.

You just don't want to hear what we are saying.   They are in control of their division because their division is bad.  The Steelers have the best roster in football.  They should be in control of home field advantage in the playoffs, but they aren't.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Nap Time said:

You just don't want to hear what we are saying.   They are in control of their division because their division is bad.  The Steelers have the best roster in football. They should be in control of home field advantage in the playoffs, but they aren't.

Lol wat

best WR1 RB1 combo maybe

2 hours ago, Nap Time said:

You just don't want to hear what we are saying.   They are in control of their division because their division is bad.  The Steelers have the best roster in football.  They should be in control of home field advantage in the playoffs, but they aren't.

Tomlin is just an average coach who routinely gets out coached in the regular season and playoffs.

Edited by Red Dog

3 hours ago, Nap Time said:

And you are arguing that the Steelers should have 1 more win? Or should be undefeated? There s no undefeated teams in the NFL and only 1 team with 1 loss. So out of 32 teams they are 2nd. 

Edited by Mattice1

I don't mean to revive the war in this thread, but it looks like some reports claim he practiced with the ones today, and he expects to play vs the Colts. Now, this is subject to Martavis still being in Tomlin's doghouse, and rightfully so. 

There was also a tweet last week quoting Ben on both JuJu and Martavis. 

Just something to keep an eye on as the week goes on. But could also see it turn into the same scenario that played out vs CIN. Blurb came out that he would be featured, and saw a jet sweep and a couple targets all game, which was likely a cause for all the ongoing drama.

Edited by NJLionsFan

12 minutes ago, esoomer said:

Back practicing with the first team, have a feeling that at some point the rest of the season people are going to regret dropping him.

Yeah it'll be similar to how people regretted dropping Alex Collins. Then the next week remembered why they did

8 hours ago, SuperJoint said:

Lot of TD celebrations out there.

I want to see MB spark a fattie after a TD and then get suspended for life.

Then I can drop.

LMAO hahahahhaa

Honestly, I've had it with this guy and all the ****in reports about him "being a factor", "being more involved in the offense", etc. 

He's on my bench. I will go down with the ship because I am not about to let someone else pick him up for free and somehow have him breakout and drop Wil Fuller lines and score 15+ points a week. Eff that....

1 hour ago, Sean Tambo said:

You can start with confidence. Bryant playing only helps JuJu get more separation. 

We can’t possibly know this.    Getting JuJu targets has been a focal point of their offense recently-  if that changes then it won’t be good .