NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Thomas Rawls 2017 Season Outlook

Cdub2k

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, jeffnsee said:

If he has a good game, I'm gonna try to sell him asap. Yes there's a chance he could stay healthy and kill it it this season, but I don't like holding on to RBs that are at high-risk for injuries. 

(Says the guy with Carlos Hyde as his #1)

So I assume you just don't have any RBs in your lineup or on your bench? Cause it's a pretty injury prone position, not many out there that aren't 'high-risk' for injuries. Let me know when you find one that's immune to getting hurt. 

That's why you have more of them, to offset the possibility of losing one to an injury. You don't trade anyone away with value out of fear and blind optimism that your starter will never get hurt. 

22 minutes ago, DekuTree said:

(Says the guy with Carlos Hyde as his #1)

So I assume you just don't have any RBs in your lineup or on your bench? Cause it's a pretty injury prone position, not many out there that aren't 'high-risk' for injuries. Let me know when you find one that's immune to getting hurt. 

That's why you have more of them, to offset the possibility of losing one to an injury. You don't trade anyone away with value out of fear and blind optimism that your starter will never get hurt. 

Can't predict injuries. Everyone is vulnerable to injuries in football.

The whole offense struggled today but this backfield looks like it'll be the mess that most people predicted it would be once Carson went down. I'm sure Seahawks would lean on their running game more if they could especially with their strong defense but none of these guys seem good enough to clearly separate themselves from the bunch with any consistency a fantasy owner could feel comfortable relying on. The upside is still there for the taking though (Rawls and Lacy combined for 17 carries).