NBC Sports Edge Forums

Adam Thielen 2017 Season Outlook

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's pleased with the title we have given to him which is why he continues to rewarded his owners.

Therefore I must post this on every page in this thread to pay homage to his weekly gifts bestowed upon us.    

Shout out to the........

image.php?encI=X55g9%3ADDiii.%2FWBs.JvVDJN%3FKOPAeth_tAbebAhEI--hHFGGEbbphHZbHZh%26eKIPzIE-ztFFHpe_ZGIGbt-FzGzbHhetZFIt%26N4Pz%26XP0uJT0pnjN8gm_5xN2Z3U0xc7_Kc3x%2F1m6Bm5IpzExmA%26mPz%26NPX55g9%25F1%25GQ%25GQVf4W1.sWgXq.JvV%25GQVf4W1%25GQ_yC%2Fr2q7ri+3i%25GQ9v3NJf.sWQ%26gPIfm-Y%2CHbGT.z

4 minutes ago, Irish bayou said:

I played him vs a diggs owner this week had them lined up against each other...him and Keenum  got something special going on ....is he gonna b a 2nd round pick next season??

Given the scarcity of stud WRs this season? Yeah, I'd say so.

10 minutes ago, noles1983 said:

Helps that he gets the worst corners assigned to him. As long as Diggs draws the top DBs, this dude will feast.

He plays mostly from the slot. Him and Diggs can play any spot. So the assignment angle is dumb. Want to be a good WR? Move all over so you force the stud corner to either follow you and or create a mismatch.

33 minutes ago, hangin n wangin said:

How do you guys think Thielen does with Bridgewater? It seems like the Vikings are just waiting for keenum to have a bad game or a Vikings loss so that they can put in Bridgewater. 

Not good, I fear. At this point, I think we all have to look at Teddy as a downgrade, Keenum and Thielen have something going together.

Edited by Berko1se
11 hours ago, hangin n wangin said:

How do you guys think Thielen does with Bridgewater? It seems like the Vikings are just waiting for keenum to have a bad game or a Vikings loss so that they can put in Bridgewater. 

It's a moot point.  Zim, a coach who chooses his words carefully and doesn't say much, recently complimented the size of Keenum's balls to the media.  Translation: his job is safe.

The key is for the Vikings to win one out of the next two games vs ATL/CAR and then the schedule softens up.  Tough to pull Keenum now when the dude is playing lights out. 

Plus if Keenum stops targeting Thielen so much, how are we going to live without all the butthurt comments in the Diggs' thread? :lol:

Thielen is playing well.  I wonder if opposing D coordinators will start devoting more resources to slowing Thielen down?  Checking him with a LB or a 5th corner or leaving him uncovered doesn't seem to be working too well so far for Minnesota's rivals.

38 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Thielen is playing well.  I wonder if opposing D coordinators will start devoting more resources to slowing Thielen down?  Checking him with a LB or a 5th corner or leaving him uncovered doesn't seem to be working too well so far for Minnesota's rivals.

I doubt this. The Vikings have a mini-Antonio Brown on the field with Thielen who most consider more talented. Teams need to pick their poison. 

Best WR tandem in the NFL (right there w/ Steelers and Lions).

20 minutes ago, Berko1se said:

I doubt this. The Vikings have a mini-Antonio Brown on the field with Thielen who most consider more talented. Teams need to pick their poison. 

Best WR tandem in the NFL (right there w/ Steelers and Lions).

Mini AB? Thielen?!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHH

2 minutes ago, Berko1se said:

I said with Thielen. I’m obviously referring to Diggs, who draws comparisons to Antonio Brown.

What was so confusing? 

Didn't understand what you mean. But I definitely would not consider Thielen more talented. This can't be a fact until Thielen draws top corner and puts up better numbers than Diggs.