NBC Sports Edge Forums

Marshawn Lynch 2017 Outlook

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, dannyz6969 said:

OAK hasnt been getting inside the 5 and on the 1 yard line like they were last year, otherwise lynch would be racking up TDs. Sigh

Well, he would've def gotten that GL TD that Washington got.

Dropped him in a 12 team league.  I have too many RBs as it is (Fournette, McCoy, Martin, Lewis, and Kamara).  I have Corey Davis waiting in my IR, going to pick up Corey Coleman too.  Just positioning myself for dominating.  Lynch is going to get "Beast"ly at points but the Raider's offense is back and it runs through Derek Carr.  Not Lynch and he requires a significant load.  Dying breed of RBs.

6 minutes ago, dudewithabadcat said:

Dropped him in a 12 team league.  I have too many RBs as it is (Fournette, McCoy, Martin, Lewis, and Kamara).  I have Corey Davis waiting in my IR, going to pick up Corey Coleman too.  Just positioning myself for dominating.  Lynch is going to get "Beast"ly at points but the Raider's offense is back and it runs through Derek Carr.  Not Lynch and he requires a significant load.  Dying breed of RBs.

The Raiders signed him for a reason.  he came out of retirement for a reason.  I still think he will get his run at some point.  I have not even thought of cutting him yet.

Personally I am to annoyed to care about the guys off field whatever. I was really banking on him having a nice comeback, and he's practically useless and then looked like a total jackass running off the bench like that into that scuffle, just pure idiocy. 

53 minutes ago, Squidward said:

The thing that is really concerning to me is that Lynch only had 2 carries before getting ejected. It was clear they weren't trying to get him going. Is this a 3 headed RBBC no matter what going forward?

He was the only RB to get a carry before getting ejected, so I don't think that's a fair statement.

I am confused why this guy is even important in fantasy anymore, he clearly doesnt have IT anymore to be effective runner, and now this... plus the team actually played better and won without him. Raiders are better off without him.