NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What about Fultz v Ball for dynasty leagues? Seems like you can't go wrong with a 2nd pick in dynasty leagues next year.

Osman and Korkmaz are not really good or ready. No pick even in 30 team league.   For Milos it depends on the team and his role. He is better than Sergio, but he doesn't want to play for a s

Yes but one of them could be selected by the Celtics = bench role

4 hours ago, LosingEffort said:

Yes but one of them could be selected by the Celtics = bench role

Good point. I think Fultz's game is more fantasy friendly, but whoever gets drafted by the Celtics will be stuck with 10-15mpg next year.

• Like 1
On 3/25/2017 at 8:10 AM, LuSamSiam said:

What about Fultz v Ball for dynasty leagues? Seems like you can't go wrong with a 2nd pick in dynasty leagues next year.

I think Ball is riskier but I'd still take him #2 no questions asked. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Maybe Washington just lets Porter walk.  With the Boggey trade, Scott Brooks has made him pretty useless. 

Oubre Jr. Could be a nice addition. 

Edited by chud12
7 hours ago, chud12 said:

Maybe Washington just lets Porter walk.  With the Boggey trade, Scott Brooks has made him pretty useless. 

Oubre Jr. Could be a nice addition. 

Oubre is talented, but unless they get upgrades elsewhere, i don't see why Washington will let Porter leave even if they have to pay him huge money they will. They are playing some good basketball this year with John Wall leading them and Beal elevating his game. 

2 hours ago, sya said:

Oubre is talented, but unless they get upgrades elsewhere, i don't see why Washington will let Porter leave even if they have to pay him huge money they will. They are playing some good basketball this year with John Wall leading them and Beal elevating his game. 

Aren't you kind of making a case for me? Wall and Beal carrying the team, Otto is essentially used as a spot up shorter, his usage is pathetic for how good he can be and Oubre can easily step in and hit the shots Porter has this year.  Heck even Boron Bog can as well. All I'm saying is since the trade it's not out of the question they let Porter walk if he gets big money. The Wizards are winning without Porter playing well and like I said Brooks is now playing him 23-26 min per last 2 plus weeks. 

1 hour ago, chud12 said:

Aren't you kind of making a case for me? Wall and Beal carrying the team, Otto is essentially used as a spot up shorter, his usage is pathetic for how good he can be and Oubre can easily step in and hit the shots Porter has this year.  Heck even Boron Bog can as well. All I'm saying is since the trade it's not out of the question they let Porter walk if he gets big money. The Wizards are winning without Porter playing well and like I said Brooks is now playing him 23-26 min per last 2 plus weeks. 

I think Porter is a glue guy in that the team is +2.7 with him on the court. I think he does a lot of non fantasy relevant stuff but helps win games while Bog is a scorer off the bench. Washington would love to keep Porter on if they could. I can see your scenario of Porter leaving if WAS tries to get a younger Center.

• 1 month later...

Nice thread, Starting to think about my Dynasty team next year - what do we think about these guys, more interested in there long term outlook.

BTW - we can keep ten max, 16-team 9-CAT, I went into stash mode this year building for the future!

KAT

CJ Mc

Zubac

Jaylen Brown

Zizic

Levert

Will Hernangomez

Juan Hernangomez

Josh Richardson 

Thon Maker

Yabusele 

Hood 

Whitehead

thx!

Edited by bkw77

Any thoughts on Dynasty pick ups for stash guys who might be coming over next year? 

How do you guys think of / rank:

bogdan bogdanovic - kings

milos teodosic - FA (old but likely to land role w/ decent minutes)

cedi osman - cavs

furkan Korkmaz - 76ers

rushing to pick anyone up in 20 team league? anyone else to consider?

Osman and Korkmaz are not really good or ready. No pick even in 30 team league.

For Milos it depends on the team and his role. He is better than Sergio, but he doesn't want to play for a s---y team so probably he ll not have a great role if he comes over.

So my choice is Bogdan who is a really good player and probably the Kings will give him a good role. 

• Like 2

I'm excited about this team going into this season that I took over a few years ago and rebuilt. 16 team league, 10 keepers. I'm thinking of keeping Levert over Hood as my last keeper. Is that not a good idea?

Team is:

Dennis Schroder

Victor Oladipo

Khris Middleton

Jusuf Nurkic

Nikola Jokic

Joel Embiid

Gary Harris

Myles Turner

Brandon Ingram

Caris Levert/Rodney Hood

Other players I can consider for the last keeper spot: Patty Mills, Ante Zizic, Tyson Chandler, JR Smith

Also have the 2nd and 5th picks in the upcoming draft. I'm in a really good spot.

16 hours ago, LuSamSiam said:

I'm excited about this team going into this season that I took over a few years ago and rebuilt. 16 team league, 10 keepers. I'm thinking of keeping Levert over Hood as my last keeper. Is that not a good idea?

Team is:

Dennis Schroder

Victor Oladipo

Khris Middleton

Jusuf Nurkic

Nikola Jokic

Joel Embiid

Gary Harris

Myles Turner

Brandon Ingram

Caris Levert/Rodney Hood

Other players I can consider for the last keeper spot: Patty Mills, Ante Zizic, Tyson Chandler, JR Smith

Also have the 2nd and 5th picks in the upcoming draft. I'm in a really good spot.

I'd keep my eye on Zizic. See what Boston does with it's roster. 

• Like 1
On 29/05/2017 at 6:53 AM, jsquints said:

I'd keep my eye on Zizic. See what Boston does with it's roster. 

Agree - I actually have Levert, Hood and Zizic in my 16-team dynasty and I'm currently planning on keeping all three, but I've got Hood ranked last at 10 currently 

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...
32 minutes ago, bball961 said:

** BUMP **

Nearing the end of the 2017/2018 season, which are the best rookie and sophomore players establishing themselves for dynasty leagues?

De'aron Fox is looking really good these days. He needs to work on a few things, but I could see him taking a big step next year. 

Mario Hezonja (not a rook or Soph) but if he gets playing time next year he can be a beast as he fills every category. 

Bam Adebayo- If Whiteside is gone, this kid should emerge

44 minutes ago, wideopen21 said:

De'aron Fox is looking really good these days. He needs to work on a few things, but I could see him taking a big step next year. 

Mario Hezonja (not a rook or Soph) but if he gets playing time next year he can be a beast as he fills every category. 

Bam Adebayo- If Whiteside is gone, this kid should emerge

Actually I feel like De'Aaron Fox is more of a trap. I've had him all season and he has a lot of injuries, which mainly stems from his playing style. I feel like he will have more injuries than Wall has in his career. High risk high reward type, though I feel like the risk is proportionally higher.

I believe Anunoby will be a good fantasy player. Good triple one potential and looks like the SF of the future. This season he spent the summer injured so that costed him, but still won the starting job over Powell.

Weird that this thread was revived from last year, but whatever. Zach Collins is a player to add. Ed Davis is a UFA this summer and will likely end up elsewhere. Jusuf Nurkic is an RFA, but the Blazers reportedly expect Collins the be the better player in two years' time, so they might hesitate to match offers on the Bosnian.

Kyle Anderson is another guy to consider if he's available. I think that Kawhi will stay with the Spurs this summer, but Slo-Mo is also an RFA. He has played well enough that either the Spurs will pay him and start him at the 4, or he'll get a good offer that the Spurs won't match. With the success of the Ben Simmons experiment, I could even see someone gambling on Anderson at the 1 (on the offensive end, at least).

Edited by Meadowlark