NBC Sports Edge Forums

Tyreek Hill 2017 Season Outlook

30 minutes ago, Watitdookie said:

He's not 36 on the NFL top 100 players for no reason. I had my doubts, but the analysis of these NFL players gave, SOLD me on. He's on this list due to his cheetah speed itself, not saying he can't run routes, but I know he can really improve in his route running. CHEETAH SPEED!!!https://youtu.be/LiBakYb908U

Bwahaha NFL top 100 players. Good one..

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On the money...wish I had seen ur post before I started Hogan over him... ?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, kdpat15 said:

Im guessing Verrett is out this week? will hayward covers Reek which may be a tough matchup for him

Hayward can't play on the boundary and doesn't have the speed to stay with Hill. I'd be surprised if Hill was Hayward's primary assignment.

Are u being sarcastic because it's NFL top 100 players?!?! If anything... I take those player interviews very credible when it comes to  fantasy football, since they do share the field with tyreke. Have u played in the NFL?

3 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Bwahaha NFL top 100 players. Good one..

1 hour ago, Watitdookie said:

Are u being sarcastic because it's NFL top 100 players?!?! If anything... I take those player interviews very credible when it comes to  fantasy football, since they do share the field with tyreke. Have u played in the NFL?

No I am not. The list is pathetic. Let me demonstrate:

Dak Prescott is ranked over Brees, Wilson, Big Ben, and etc.

Landon Collins is ranked over Earl Thomas

Tyreek Hill is in front of Jordy Nelson. 

Jordy Nelson is not as good as Jarvis Landry

Tyreek Hill AND Jarvis Landry are better players than Cooper, Dez, and Hilton also.

Derek Carr is also apparently a better NFL player than Brees

Rodgers isn't a top 5 player in the league

It goes on and on

However, please take them credibly. Most of these players don't even face most of the players they have to rank nor do they care enough.

Edited by Gohawks

Its oblivious and I know obviously to me rankings are bogus(ie. The UFC), but in the spirit of competition GAME ALWAYS RECOGNIZES GAME!!! these althetes know there X's and O's way more than we do and they get paid for it and we don't and here you are acting like an expert. With that being said I wasn't going to reach for him for the first 4 rounds in fantasy this year. I got a value pick in th 5th round forhim and knabbed Alshon with TD potential right before in the 4th round compliment my 1st round pick Julio Jones. And to add to that I got Gronk in the 3rd and Gurley in the 2nd, Gillislee as my rb2 while Doug Martin and jaquizz Rodger waiting on the bench. I love my team and maybe I am a fantasy expert.

2 minutes ago, Watitdookie said:

Its oblivious and I know obviously to me rankings are bogus(ie. The UFC), but in the spirit of competition GAME ALWAYS RECOGNIZES GAME!!! these althetes know there X's and O's way more than we do and they get paid for it and we don't and here you are acting like an expert. With that being said I wasn't going to reach for him for the first 4 rounds in fantasy this year. I got a value pick in th 5th round forhim and knabbed Alshon with TD potential right before in the 4th round compliment my 1st round pick Julio Jones. And to add to that I got Gronk in the 3rd and Gurley in the 2nd, Gillislee as my rb2 while Doug Martin and jaquizz Rodger waiting on the bench. I love my team and maybe I am a fantasy expert.

Oh dear lord.

2 minutes ago, Watitdookie said:

excellent story sir 

I obviously didn't have to brag about my team to you guys, but you can tell who's an armchair expert in this conversation. Hit the film room guys or go outside and play football and try to make the same jump cuts these athletes make and stop watching zoomed in highlights in YouTube. Humble yourself young grasshopper

1 hour ago, Watitdookie said:

I obviously didn't have to brag about my team to you guys, but you can tell who's an armchair expert in this conversation. Hit the film room guys or go outside and play football and try to make the same jump cuts these athletes make and stop watching zoomed in highlights in YouTube. Humble yourself young grasshopper

I have come to a conclusion: You are delusional out of your damn mind.

Those rankings suck. These players face each other twice a year max and watch film only on things that warrant it. I can guarantee you they don't watch film on players they don't need to and also a ton of them don't give a damn about any team or player other than their own. You think Joe Thomas knows jack s--- about Dak? No. 

Edited by Gohawks
4 hours ago, Watitdookie said:

Wasnt Joe Flacco on the top 100 list for 5 consecutive years? All I need to know about the credibility of the top 100 list.

I said If anything i hold these testimonials very credible, especially when players give there 2 cents about a gamebreaking move or a cluch moment.Even better insight if that player was in during the same play.Yall just trolling me about the NFL top 100 when I already stated that I watch it for the testimonials.All your trolling statements had nothing to do with tyreke  hill, and honestly don't argree with it too and it surprised me seeing tyreke hill ranked 36 pretty damn high for a rookie,but He did it all on special teams and offense when he had the chance. Proof is in the pudding that cheetah speed is a very unique prototype athlete for his stature and with elite instincts and his ability run the angles to set up his blocks is very electrifying to see on video. Cheers to everyone who drafted Tyreke Hill and cheers to hopes of him turn out to to be a stud route runner this year!!(now that's delusional) but probly not in a year or two who's knows .

2 hours ago, Gohawks said:

I have come to a conclusion: You are delusional out of your damn mind.

Those rankings suck. These players face each other twice a year max and watch film only on things that warrant it. I can guarantee you they don't watch film on players they don't need to and also a ton of them don't give a damn about any team or player other than their own. You think Joe Thomas knows jack s--- about Dak? No. 

1 hour ago, Evincar said:

Wasnt Joe Flacco on the top 100 list for 5 consecutive years? All I need to know about the credibility of the top 100 list.

I

Edited by Watitdookie

don't think you can sit Tyreke considering how good the KC offense has looked..there will be games where the focal point of passing game switches between him and Kelce but at this point I think its too hard to bench him.. has a pretty good floor with unlimited ceiling

31 minutes ago, dashoe said:

why would u sit a guy who has a high probability to put 40pts on the board and at worst u get 8?

Because it’s not a great matchup,  Washington’s defense looked great last week 

i also believe his floor is lower than 8, high probability of 40 points is ridiculous 

1 minute ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

Have to agree with this, they made Oakland look silly. 

That said, it all depends on your other options. I can't see how you can afford to bench him in a 12-teamer.

13 minutes ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

i also believe his floor is lower than 8, high probability of 40 points is ridiculous 

Hill points this season:

31 at  Pats

9 vs Eagles

20  at Bolts

So yeah Tyreek  avg 78% snap count, his current floor is 9pts, he put up 31pts on the road and you are telling me  40 pts is completely ridiculous . . .:rolleyes:

Stefon Diggs getting 41pts against Tampa with Keenum as his QB was ridiculous.

Playmakers don't care about who they are playing against and the matchup. They make plays.

Hill is a playmaker

Edited by dashoe

The 2-3 runs he is getting each game gives him a slight matchup proof factor. It takes the CB he is facing or of the equation and you know he is going to take a some of those long distances this year. 

Edited by Hero202