NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Tyreek Hill 2017 Season Outlook

boltup15

54 minutes ago, Bendr said:

IMG_0109.jpg

How do you feel about him in round 4?

Ah you're looking at a 12 team. That's the difference. Mid four is kinda high, but in the mid fifth for my ten team, it's not that bad. He's in the tier underneath the Pryor, Watkins, Alshon, Robinson tier. 

3 hours ago, buckeyestilidie said:

Ah you're looking at a 12 team. That's the difference. Mid four is kinda high, but in the mid fifth for my ten team, it's not that bad. He's in the tier underneath the Pryor, Watkins, Alshon, Robinson tier. 

48-59 vs 50-59.  Nothing changes with the number of teams.  If being the 50th player drafted in one is too high, it's too high in the other, unless you want to make the case that it's easier to take the risk with an extra starter taken at that point.

1 hour ago, jbshaw said:

48-59 vs 50-59.  Nothing changes with the number of teams.  If being the 50th player drafted in one is too high, it's too high in the other, unless you want to make the case that it's easier to take the risk with an extra starter taken at that point.

Exactly. At that point you're picking a WR3, most likely. If Hill is available at my fifth round pick in my ten team standard I'd take him all day. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, JSA2422 said:

terrible ball but yeah he still shoulda caught it because like yeah catch everything.. 

He dropped 3 passes in a row that clanked off both of his hands.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if he takes a bubble screen 60 yards on his next play I know he has that talent.

Point is I would be shocked if he lives up to his draft position.

1 minute ago, FantasyGuru24 said:

Pump the brakes on all this "bust of the year" talk .. He had a bad preseason game for crying out loud .. He's been tearing it up all camp .. There's a lot of football left to be played. 

If anything it's a good sign that he was able to get open so easily against an elite secondary. The drops are obviously concerning but people are really overrating how bad he was. 

It was discouraging to see Hill drop a couple of passes last night, but he has been making cathes throughout the preseason. I'm not downgrading him based on one preseason game against the leagues best secondary. Kelce also looked pitiful last night, but I'm not hearing anyone thinking of dropping him down on their draft board.

17 minutes ago, The Caucasian Sensation said:

It was discouraging to see Hill drop a couple of passes last night, but he has been making cathes throughout the preseason. I'm not downgrading him based on one preseason game against the leagues best secondary. Kelce also looked pitiful last night, but I'm not hearing anyone thinking of dropping him down on their draft board.

It's like watching Degrom have a rough outing and then sound the alarms. His catch 73% last year looks fine to me once you remove 25 RBs up top.

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/player-stat/receiving-catch-rate

Edited by bbythepier