NBC Sports Edge Forums

5 minutes ago, gufomel said:

Lol. The Browns are certainly bad by NFL standards. But this is still the NFL. It’s not Bama vs. Tenn. Teams can’t just will their RB to 200 rushing yards, otherwise it’d happen all the time. 

LOLZ , YOU RIGHT, MAN - CUZ THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT!!1!11!  IF THEY WISH FOR IT LIKE A KID WISHES FOR A PONY THEN MAYBE A TINY HORSEY SHOWS UP AT THEIR HOUSE, AMIRITE??!?1?

HE WILL GAIN WHATEVER THEY WILL HIM TO GAIN!!1!1!!1!  THAT IS SO BRILLIANT OF YOU! I SAY HE GOES FOR 300 YDS NOW!!1! LOLZLOLZLOLZ 

oh, and ?? tyvm. 

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since I have joined this forum this is the greatest post I have seen and it's not even close.

YOU STARTED ALEX COLLINS?!?!?! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

LOLZ , YOU RIGHT, MAN - CUZ THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT!!1!11!  IF THEY WISH FOR IT LIKE A KID WISHES FOR A PONY THEN MAYBE A TINY HORSEY SHOWS UP AT THEIR HOUSE, AMIRITE??!?1?

HE WILL GAIN WHATEVER THEY WILL HIM TO GAIN!!1!1!!1!  THAT IS SO BRILLIANT OF YOU! I SAY HE GOES FOR 300 YDS NOW!!1! LOLZLOLZLOLZ 

oh, and ?? tyvm. 

Woah.

22 hours ago, Gabbed said:

He was DNP>DNP>LP leading up to week 3.  I suppose roster activity and tomorrow's report will help... but if Murray is active I'm just way too gun shy.

Whelp... count me out.  This is the exact same scenario... absolutely nothing has changed.

Blank+_5c951f5d4bd914810ee4f11f3f68b4ff.

F it i already got -5 from my defense, im going to lose anyways so im plugging the monster into my rb2 spot yolo

fire him up forget the experts lol

Edited by CABLE87
1 hour ago, Gabbed said:

Whelp... count me out.  This is the exact same scenario... absolutely nothing has changed.

Blank+_5c951f5d4bd914810ee4f11f3f68b4ff.

I read that quote 5 times from the ex prez, and my response is still WTF is he trying to say?

I guess you fooled me 5 times... congratulations!

Just go ahead and rule Murray out already and let me finally start Henry in confidence please, thanks.

(I'm starting him anyway)

51 minutes ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

Starting this over Ju Ju Smith, but already banked Carr and Cooper 

Still think this is risky as long as Demarco goes but the Titans have to have figured out that Henry is the way to wins, the stats say so. 

I also say so and have said so since page 1

• 96mnc locked this topic
  • 96mnc unlocked this topic