NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since I have joined this forum this is the greatest post I have seen and it's not even close.

YOU STARTED ALEX COLLINS?!?!?! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Posted Images

3 hours ago, ColoWrex said:

Seems like a smart plan by Murray:

What kind of dumb a** plan is this? They have an equally capable and actually healthy RB2. I sure hope the coach wouldn't let him actually play.

Then again, part of me kinda hopes he does because I picked up Henrey off the WW... Am I a bad person? 

11 minutes ago, Joelioli said:

What kind of dumb a** plan is this? They have an equally capable and actually healthy RB2. I sure hope the coach wouldn't let him actually play.

Then again, part of me kinda hopes he does because I picked up Henrey off the WW... Am I a bad person? 

We all are bad people, everyone is waiting for this guy to fall apart, youre not alone.

3 hours ago, Trifecta said:

Just go ahead and rule Murray out already and let me finally start Henry in confidence please, thanks.

(I'm starting him anyway)

Thats what I need.

I think I'm going to start Henry regardless this week but the one time I did this earlier in the year Murray went off for 20 points and I almost sought psychiatric help.

1 minute ago, Asys71 said:

Yea and if Henry does well this week sell high because this is a 100% timeshare

I've thought about this. It's a tough trade for both parties. He has tremendous upside. I would only trade him for a weekly startable option. That means...the only team willing to buy is prolly a 4-2 or 5-1 team that is loaded. And odds are you are trading weekly RB1 upside for a weekly flex product. 

No thanks. 

Now to add to the discussion... I want Murray to sit this weekend. I want Henry to get all the work. And when he puts up 30 points I'll immediately sell him because, like others have stated, this is looking like a complete timeshare coming out of the bye week. Albeit an elite timeshare with a highly favorable schedule down the stretch, but a timeshare nonetheless.

Demarco is an athlete driven to success, so why is everybody questioning his desire to get on the field? 

In a perfect world the Titans make Murray inactive, Henry starts, but it wouldn’t bother me at all if he failed this Sunday. A perfect circle the holy grail the stars aligned then we all can sing Joy to the World. 

19 hours ago, Mr.STD said:

Henry is going to eat people on Sunday. 

Starting with confidence.

I'm sitting him behind Ingram and Kamara but he's a good start with Murray hobbled.  Keep in mind, though, that Cleveland's run D is 2nd in the league in opponents yds/rush. I wouldn't be overly confident.  The last time he got legit carries against a top run D (Seattle) he got shut down.  It's a bad matchup.

19 hours ago, Asys71 said:

Yea and if Henry does well this week sell high because this is a 100% timeshare

So like most backfields in today's NFL.

22 minutes ago, Patsgofor6 said:

I'm sitting him behind Ingram and Kamara but he's a good start with Murray hobbled.  Keep in mind, though, that Cleveland's run D is 2nd in the league in opponents yds/rush. I wouldn't be overly confident.  The last time he got legit carries against a top run D (Seattle) he got shut down.  It's a bad matchup.

Its not a bad matchup its the Browns lol. I dont why youre comparing them with Seattle.

Just now, BMcP said:

Probably because they're better versus the run than Seattle

Which is irrelevant because theyre still the worst team in the league, while Seattle is a consistent playoff team.

4 minutes ago, Evincar said:

So like most backfields in today's NFL.

Its not a bad matchup its the Browns lol. I dont why youre comparing them with Seattle.

Please do your research and then come back.  Cleveland is God awful as a whole but they are surprisingly stout against the run.  They are better than Seattle against the run this year.  84 yds allowed per game, 3.0 yds per carry.  That's pretty good, right.   Here endith the lesson.  

And "lol'ing"  has no place in a fantasy football forum.    That's more embarrassing than your lack of knowledge. 

• 96mnc locked this topic
  • 96mnc unlocked this topic