NBC Sports Edge Forums

4 minutes ago, Patsgofor6 said:

Please do your research and then come back.  Cleveland is God awful as a whole but they are surprisingly stout against the run.  They are better than Seattle against the run this year.  84 yds allowed per game, 3.0 yds per carry.  That's pretty good, right.   Here endith the lesson.  

And "lol'ing"  has no place in a fantasy football forum.    That's more embarrassing than your lack of knowledge. 

Okay Cleveland has a better run D than Seattle but what about their offense? Wilson, Baldwin, Graham vs who on Cleveland?

Edited by Evincar
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since I have joined this forum this is the greatest post I have seen and it's not even close.

YOU STARTED ALEX COLLINS?!?!?! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Patsgofor6 said:

Please do your research and then come back.  Cleveland is God awful as a whole but they are surprisingly stout against the run.  They are better than Seattle against the run this year.  84 yds allowed per game, 3.0 yds per carry.  That's pretty good, right.   Here endith the lesson.  

And "lol'ing"  has no place in a fantasy football forum.    That's more embarrassing than your lack of knowledge. 

Have you ever seen Goodwill Hunting? You’re that guy ... “I got her number, how bout them apples?” 

“Here endith the lesson” ... wow 

16 minutes ago, Evincar said:

Okay Cleveland has a better run D than Seattle but what about their offense? Wilson, Baldwin, Graham vs who on Cleveland?

Unfortunately, you could use the "vs who?" argument all year long with the Browns - their offense blows.  Still hasn't stopped them from beasting against RBs.

Edited by BMcP
4 minutes ago, BMcP said:

Unfortunately, you could use the "vs who?" argument all year long with the Browns - their offense blows.  Still hasn't stopped them from beasting against RBs.

Maybe. But Baltimore ran all over them. So it’s possible. I’m not saying to play Henry. But Cleveland’s defense is not the reason why he shouldn’t be played.

Just now, BMcP said:

What RBs have they exactly beasted again? A not in game shape LeVeon Bell in week 1? Lamar Miller? 

A bad Browns offense thats constantly going 3 and out and turning the ball over to the Titans is only going to work in Henry's favor. Henry has a high chance of a goaline TD and/or 15-25 touches. Titans should win this game comfortably which means Henry should get lots of touches in the 2nd half.

4 minutes ago, Evincar said:

What RBs have they exactly beasted again? A not in game shape LeVeon Bell in week 1? Lamar Miller? 

FRANK GORE BUCK ALLEN AND BILAL POWELL!!1!1!

that's right, folks, a veritable "murderer's row" of elite rb talent!!1!1

oh, and they didn't shut Lamar down ... him and Foreman combined for 150 total yds in an absolute blowout. 

HTH

?

18 minutes ago, Evincar said:

A bad Browns offense thats constantly going 3 and out and turning the ball over to the Titans is only going to work in Henry's favor. Henry has a high chance of a goaline TD and/or 15-25 touches. Titans should win this game comfortably which means Henry should get lots of touches in the 2nd half.

Hey I'm not telling you not to play him if he has the backfield to himself this week - I was simply responding to a question you posed upthread regarding the matchup.

16 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

FRANK GORE BUCK ALLEN AND BILAL POWELL!!1!1!

that's right, folks, a veritable "murderer's row" of elite rb talent!!1!1

oh, and they didn't shut Lamar down ... him and Foreman combined for 150 total yds in an absolute blowout. 

HTH

?

Father: Lamar averaged 2.7 ypc on his way to barely breaking 40 yards rushing on 15 carries.  Not sure what constitutes "shut down" in the Good Book, but in mine that's pretty close.

8 hours ago, BMcP said:

Father: Lamar averaged 2.7 ypc on his way to barely breaking 40 yards rushing on 15 carries.  Not sure what constitutes "shut down" in the Good Book, but in mine that's pretty close.

touche, good man ... Foreman had much more success, going 10/49.

Doesn't matter what anyone thinks. The CS obviously thinks Murray is the preferred back as of right now anyway. Any expectations for Henry should be tempered by how the coaches allocate playing time. However, Mularkey did suggest Henry is his 4th quarter closer.

Just now, Asys71 said:

Yes I agree, unless the injury reports are false and its just a decoy to keep opposing Ds guessing

Could be, put me in a bind i might sit Henry idk 

• 96mnc locked this topic
  • 96mnc unlocked this topic