NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since I have joined this forum this is the greatest post I have seen and it's not even close.

YOU STARTED ALEX COLLINS?!?!?! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Posted Images

So frustrating that the coaching staff would rather roll out a gimpy murray instead of henry.  Now I feel like I need to start ty mont or jones and thats just as worse of a dumpster fire. 

3 minutes ago, GurleyMan said:

So frustrating that the coaching staff would rather roll out a gimpy murray instead of henry.  Now I feel like I need to start ty mont or jones and thats just as worse of a dumpster fire. 

agree with the first part, strongly disagree on the second - Henry >>> either Pack RB today.

16 hours ago, Patsgofor6 said:

I'm sitting him behind Ingram and Kamara but he's a good start with Murray hobbled.  Keep in mind, though, that Cleveland's run D is 2nd in the league in opponents yds/rush. I wouldn't be overly confident.  The last time he got legit carries against a top run D (Seattle) he got shut down.  It's a bad matchup.

I wouldn't say he got shut down completely, and he only got 13 touches. 

This will be the best, by far, rushing attack the Browns have seen all year. I think he's a great tournament play today and I can agree to start or sit in season long. 

25 minutes ago, Mr.STD said:

I wouldn't say he got shut down completely, and he only got 13 touches. 

This will be the best, by far, rushing attack the Browns have seen all year. I think he's a great tournament play today and I can agree to start or sit in season long. 

if you look at the rushing attacks the browns have faced it becomes less impressive. Henry is still a decent play but a gamble.

1 hour ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

agree with the first part, strongly disagree on the second - Henry >>> either Pack RB today.

I've got Murray and Henry but I'm starting Henry because of the chance of in game injury and Henry is the better bet imo. The coach has already declared Henry the 4th quarter back and I think he will be used to salt away the clock in the 4th. Garbage yards still = fantasy points. 

Edited by Nashville10ac
16 hours ago, BMcP said:

Father: Lamar averaged 2.7 ypc on his way to barely breaking 40 yards rushing on 15 carries.  Not sure what constitutes "shut down" in the Good Book, but in mine that's pretty close.

Lamar isn't that good anyway! He's been getting all that volume for a few years and still seems to never do anything 

2 hours ago, CABLE87 said:

Could be, put me in a bind i might sit Henry idk 

I'm rolling with Henry and sitting Murray because his hammy is already busted and instead of resting you're gonna keep pushing it until it does pop. Did anyone watch the way he was running when Mariota threw the interception to the Colts LB? Go back and watch that play and you can clearly see that Demarco is scared to death to open his stride any more and blow his hammy 

• 96mnc locked this topic
  • 96mnc unlocked this topic