NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since I have joined this forum this is the greatest post I have seen and it's not even close.

YOU STARTED ALEX COLLINS?!?!?! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Posted Images

I've come to realize this is the best thread on the forum and without Derrick Henry we wouldn't have half as much fun watching the fantasy season progress.  Where would we be without all the Henry jokes, would be quite boring to be honest especially with all these injuries (thankfully not to DeMarco) it's been depressing to watch.

That being said, can't wait for Henry drop another huge dud next week so that we can all laugh up a storm.

On 10/20/2017 at 10:38 AM, nosh0t said:

Happy 100th page.  Murray will play, he'll play on crutches, you know he'll play.

When I wrote this I didn't think it might actually happen.  As a Murray owner i continue to watch in awe at the coaching staff.  TAPE HIM UP - GET HIM IN THERE.

9 minutes ago, nosh0t said:

When I wrote this I didn't think it might actually happen.  As a Murray owner i continue to watch in awe at the coaching staff.  TAPE HIM UP - GET HIM IN THERE.

To me that was crazy.  Either they have no confidence in Henry or the injury was not as bad as it looked.

13 minutes ago, yanksman said:

Now Murray has a knee injury and somehow he will still end up playing probably.

He returned yesterday... he could sit all week in practice and we still know he will turn this backfield into an un-startable mess of a committee come sunday.

30 minutes ago, nosh0t said:

I'm married to Henry at this point and will refuse to drop him barring injury. We've come to far at this point. 

I want/need this guy to succeed.

That being said, the coaches rolling a beat up Murray out there can't be a positive sign on how they view Henry. As an owner in my only league that matters, it's hard not to view that in any other way.

2 hours ago, gus030 said:

I've come to realize this is the best thread on the forum and without Derrick Henry we wouldn't have half as much fun watching the fantasy season progress.  Where would we be without all the Henry jokes, would be quite boring to be honest especially with all these injuries (thankfully not to DeMarco) it's been depressing to watch.

That being said, can't wait for Henry drop another huge dud next week so that we can all laugh up a storm.

E1EBCOC.gif

2 hours ago, RustyMiller said:

To me that was crazy.  Either they have no confidence in Henry or the injury was not as bad as it looked.

Yeah, that coaching staff is great at talent evaluation. Surely they see Marco Murray riding the stationary bike while Henry takes first team reps and then Mularkey be like "hey, Robiskie, Marco's looking pretty good sitting out of practice on that stationary bike, what you thinking? Start him over this Henry guy practicing every day and averaging over 4 yards per?" To which Terry would reply "oh yeah, i hated having a job in the nfl anyway." 

1 hour ago, fingers said:

I'm married to Henry at this point and will refuse to drop him barring injury. We've come to far at this point. 

I want/need this guy to succeed.

That being said, the coaches rolling a beat up Murray out there can't be a positive sign on how they view Henry. As an owner in my only league that matters, it's hard not to view that in any other way.

How about the coaching staff sucks something awful?

Think Sean McVay or any creative thinking coach would trot out this trash offense the titans do?

Man it's getting fu**** real chippy in here. 

Thank God D Hen is a luxury on the squad, God forbid If I felt the need to vent in here with all the other villagers. 

I feel for y'all.

Current Rating: Hold/Accumulate 

:ph34r:

6 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Yeah, that coaching staff is great at talent evaluation. Surely they see Marco Murray riding the stationary bike while Henry takes first team reps and then Mularkey be like "hey, Robiskie, Marco's looking pretty good sitting out of practice on that stationary bike, what you thinking? Start him over this Henry guy practicing every day and averaging over 4 yards per?" To which Terry would reply "oh yeah, i hated having a job in the nfl anyway." 

Marco Murray also is averaging 4 yards per

57 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Not on backups snaps when the D knows you are gonna run it, or in short yardage situations, or to grind out the lead in the 4th quarter

But yeah, murray averages 4ypc

?

There is a thing called backup snaps in Tennessee?

I heard the titans are keeping David Fluellen fresh in case Murray goes down, he and Henry will split the carries. McFaddenesque situation.  

Kind of like a few years back when Willis McGahee went down and everyone expected Ronnie Hillman to be the man and NoShawn Moreno came from nowhere and took the lead.  Cost me dearly that first game.

2 minutes ago, gus030 said:

I heard the titans are keeping David Fluellen fresh in case Murray goes down, he and Henry will split the carries. McFaddenesque situation.  

Kind of like a few years back when Willis McGahee went down and everyone expected Ronnie Hillman to be the man and NoShawn Moreno came from nowhere and took the lead.  Cost me dearly that first game.

Dude, didn't you make a thread on this already and we all just laughed?  Nothing different here.  This guy isn't going to come out of nowhere and take over Henry's role, or carve his way into a role if Murray goes down.

5 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

He is trying, unsuccesfully, to troll me.

Have not and will not take the bait

Nobody can out-troll the troller! You are the greatest troll in the history of rotoworld with this massive rose colored thread. I’ve never seen somebody have such a hard on for such a mediocre Brandon Jacobs like back. 

• 96mnc locked this topic
  • 96mnc unlocked this topic