NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since I have joined this forum this is the greatest post I have seen and it's not even close.

YOU STARTED ALEX COLLINS?!?!?! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Posted Images

Just now, NBatum88 said:

Still worth holding. One of the best handcuffs in fantasy football.

He'll be on my bench though for now

Agreed...His value is IF something happens to Murray, otherwise it's a dart throw and you're hoping to get lucky. 

21 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Averaging 5.8ypc this season.

I dont even mind if Murray plays, the more he tries to rush back the worse his hammy will get.

20 carries, 110yds and 2 TDs if he does not get vultured.

3 catches for 35yds.

hello 1 2 3 4

Just now, dogfightgiggle said:

Sometimes I hate this place.

They can hype anyone and make you believe it. I've tried to ignore a lot of what I read around here, and I'm gonna be 13-0 combined in my leagues this year so far by doing so or at least a bit less. I said it above, it's not going to be that easy... And here we are 

4 minutes ago, crazyfingers711 said:

Remind to never listen to you again ;)

Up to you. Still 4.1 ypc and has helped me to a lead with 10 points in my flex spot.

Murray was obviously healthier than anyone knew, it was a good day for him no doubt about it. 

Seahawks were keying in on tge run early in the game and hit henry and murray for losses.

It is what it is. I voice my opinions, i dont take credit when it is right and you take the advice and i also dont care if you take the advice and get burnt by it. Ultimayely that is fantasy football.

Henry was my flex today amd gave me enough to potentially win. He had a respectable stat line so if the rest if your team peformed you should still be in good shape for a win.

If you counted on my advice for Henry to give you RB1 numbers then sorry dude, thats the way it goes but he still looked great.

3 minutes ago, mulhollandvelvet said:

People actually thought this wasn't Murray's backfield? Haha. 

No one did, we didnt think he'd get the bulk with his hamstring, of course its murrays backfield...smh

Just now, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Up to you. Still 4.1 ypc and has helped me to a lead with 10 points in my flex spot.

Murray was obviously healthier than anyone knew, it was a good day for him no doubt about it. 

Seahawks were keying in on tge run early in the game and hit henry and murray for losses.

It is what it is. I voice my opinions, i dont take credit when it is right and you take the advice and i also dont care if you take the advice and get burnt by it. Ultimayely that is fantasy football.

Henry was my flex today amd gave me enough to potentially win. He had a respectable stat line so if the rest if your team peformed you should still be in good shape for a win.

If you counted on my advice for Henry to give you RB1 numbers then sorry dude, thats the way it goes but he still looked great.

No he didn't. 

2 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

He didn't look great though. 

Henry didnt really get his shot today, he looked good at times especially at the end of the game, certain times seattle knew when henry was going to be given the ball and the defense sold out on him, and trust me they got baited once Tenn realized this and got burned with the play action.

Edited by CABLE87
2 minutes ago, LSUtiger said:

Fooled yet again by the Henry hype train.  Shame on me. 

Same.  Henry belongs on the bench until Murray is inactive, or in cases where TEN is expected to steamroll an opponent and he gets garbage time.  Otherwise just too risky.

PS: I am gonna use this opportunity to try to buy low... 

Edited by ragrag
  • 96mnc locked this topic
  • 96mnc unlocked this topic