NBC Sports Edge Forums

On 10/6/2017 at 1:17 PM, kdko said:

I wouldn't either.  How was there no one else you could drop?!

It was Snead, Henry, or Reed... I went with Henry.  This is my team (10-team):

QB C. Palmer

WR A. Brown

WR D. Parker

RB L. McCoy

RB F. Gore

TE A. Seferian-Jenkins

RB L. Murray

K M. Crosby

DEF Eagles

BN D. Brees

BN K. Cousins

BN M. Crabtree

BN R. Gronkowski
BN W. Snead
BN J. Reed
IR D. Johnson

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since I have joined this forum this is the greatest post I have seen and it's not even close.

YOU STARTED ALEX COLLINS?!?!?! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Brian Bosworth said:

QB C. Palmer

WR A. Brown

WR D. Parker

RB L. McCoy

RB F. Gore

TE A. Seferian-Jenkins

RB L. Murray

K M. Crosby

DEF Eagles

BN D. Brees

BN K. Cousins

BN M. Crabtree

BN R. Gronkowski
BN W. Snead
BN J. Reed
IR D. Johnson

Bro, you're rostering THREE friggen' QB's.... Henry def would not have been my drop.

2 minutes ago, Brian Bosworth said:

Two.  Palmer is only on my roster for Brees/Cousins bye.

Three. Brees, Cousins, and Palmer makes three QB's you're rostering. Dropping Kirk would have been a better choice since you have Brees. Easy call.

Edited by Ffguy0087
3 minutes ago, Brian Bosworth said:

Two.  Palmer is only on my roster for Brees/Cousins bye.

I would have dropped Cousins for a QB on the waiver, or even Snead. Try and pick him back up next week if you can.

Edited by Baldy8
11 minutes ago, Brian Bosworth said:

QB C. Palmer

WR A. Brown

WR D. Parker

RB L. McCoy

RB F. Gore

TE A. Seferian-Jenkins

RB L. Murray

K M. Crosby

DEF Eagles

BN D. Brees

BN K. Cousins

BN M. Crabtree

BN R. Gronkowski
BN W. Snead
BN J. Reed
IR D. Johnson

Rostering 3 QBs in a 1 QB league is bush league. Total waste of roster space and potential to optimize your team's potential. 

3 minutes ago, Ffguy0087 said:

Three. Brees, Cousins, and Palmer makes three QB's you're rostering. Dropping Kirk would have been a better choice since you have Brees. Easy call.

Fair enough.  It was a tough decision.  Fortunately this is my least competitive league (coworkers), so I may be able to get Henry back when I drop Palmer, if Henry doesn't produce on Sunday.  

Anyways, enough about my team as I don't want to derail this thread....

1 minute ago, burninglegs said:

Rostering 3 QBs in a 1 QB league is bush league. Total waste of roster space and potential to optimize your team's potential. 

It came down to who I think would be less likely to be picked up immediately (Cousins, Snead or Henry).  I think I will get Henry back when I drop Carson Palmer.

12 minutes ago, Brian Bosworth said:

Fair enough.  It was a tough decision.  Fortunately this is my least competitive league (coworkers), so I may be able to get Henry back when I drop Palmer, if Henry doesn't produce on Sunday.  

Anyways, enough about my team as I don't want to derail this thread....

Too late. Welcome to Rotoworld.

10 minutes ago, Brian Bosworth said:

It came down to who I think would be less likely to be picked up immediately (Cousins, Snead or Henry).  I think I will get Henry back when I drop Carson Palmer.

You have Brees who is an every week starter. Only time you would need to roster a second QB is during his bye. No sense in rostering a 2nd QB with the same bye week and much less third QB. Waste of limited roster space. 

Gotta play this guy due to byeweek hell and injuries. Hoping that Mariota suits up to take pressure off the run game. Can easily see the Titans call a ****ton of run plays to protect Mariota. 50/50 split please! :)

44 minutes ago, burninglegs said:

Bush league in most league. 10 teamer with too big of a bench..6 bench spots in a 10 team league starting only 2 wr is weird....ironically there are 3 tes and 3 qbs on the roster, so wasting space on 1 or the other...

1 minute ago, Mattice1 said:

Bush league in most league. 10 teamer with too big of a bench..6 bench spots in a 10 team league starting only 2 wr is weird....ironically there are 3 tes and 3 qbs on the roster, so wasting space on 1 or the other...

Also must be a 6 team league with DJ/Brown/McCoy/Gronk all on the same team. 

8 minutes ago, burninglegs said:

10-team.  Drafted Brown 1st (3rd overall), Gronk 3rd (23rd overall).  Traded my 2nd round pick (Jordan Howard) for McCoy.  DJ was dropped after the injury and I added him.

Mattice -- Brees was my 4th pick (38th overall).

As for the wasted roster spots, its purely temporary and will be dropping Palmer and ASJ after Sunday (I know some will say holding a backup QB and TE is still wasted space - but I'm opting to do it with Cousins and Jordan Reed).

Edited by Brian Bosworth
Just now, burninglegs said:

Yep. Very strange. I guess someone dropped DJ, but why in a small league with massive bench? And how u get brown and McCoy, with Brees and Gronk, I don't know...

I also dropped Henry this week (along with Foreman) I picked up the Giants and Jets rookies.  I’m playing Gallman this week as my #2.

In a 10 person league I wouldn’t worry about picking Henry back up.  I’m not even worried in my 12 person league, unless Murray gets injured.

Henry is going to increase in value as the year goes on, but Murray looks like he has enough gas for a few more weeks.

I’d drop Gore (even though he has a good matchup) and pick up someone with more upside...  

Gore isn’t going to win you games in the playoffs.  He might not even be the lead back by then.

2 minutes ago, OBoyle l 14 l said:

I don't see any value with Mariota out, teams are going to load the box.  

But with Cassell out there, can’t you tell yourself a story where volume is up for Murray AND Henry?

• 96mnc locked this topic
  • 96mnc unlocked this topic