NBC Sports Edge Forums

I'll believe it when I see it (still holding though)

Titans OC Terry Robiskie said the team plans to get Derrick Henry more involved.

Henry and DeMarco Murray were splitting carries early in the year but Murray has regained his lead status over the last two weeks, out-touching Henry 27-10 during that span. Perhaps Henry can work his way back into the flex conversation if the Titans are serious about upping his workload, but this remains a tough backfield to gauge for fantasy purposes.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since I have joined this forum this is the greatest post I have seen and it's not even close.

YOU STARTED ALEX COLLINS?!?!?! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Posted Images

Titans OC Terry Robiskie said the team plans to get Derrick Henry more involved.

Only if you want to win football games, Terry. 

Henry and DeMarco Murray were splitting carries early in the year but Murray has regained his lead status over the last two weeks, out-touching Henry 27-10 during that span. Perhaps Henry can work his way back into the flex conversation if the Titans are serious about upping his workload, but this remains a tough backfield to gauge for fantasy purposes.

1 minute ago, KennyWoo said:

Is this guy still a must-own?  (He was just dropped in a 14-team half PPR league of mine.)  It seems like he'll have no value outside of a Murray injury given the usage (or lack thereof).

If I weren't in a keeper league I'd likely drop him this week. 

That said, if something were to happen to Murray, the regret you'd feel would be a lifelong affliction.

3 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

Is this guy still a must-own?  (He was just dropped in a 14-team half PPR league of mine.)  It seems like he'll have no value outside of a Murray injury given the usage (or lack thereof).

In a 14 team?!?!?! Hell yes he needs to be owned. Should be owned in 12 team too

2 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

Henry (and Breida) are my most stubborn holds.  C. West and Conner aren't far behind.

5 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

Only if Murray is out...he is not startable in any format otherwise 

Investing in Henry adds a new wrinkle to me watching the Titans games. Whenever Murray slams into a pile for no gain I cheer like my team has won the Super Bowl. When he busts a run for more than 3 yards I boo and hiss. I don't want to keep having to do this... 

1 hour ago, KennyWoo said:

You answered your own question 

• 96mnc locked this topic
  • 96mnc unlocked this topic