NBC Sports Edge Forums

Just now, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Bama gave yall Alvin Kamara.

RIP this saturday Vol fans

Bama gave LSU Kwon Alexander. 

LSU gave Bama...well...anybody they want in Louisiana. 

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since I have joined this forum this is the greatest post I have seen and it's not even close.

YOU STARTED ALEX COLLINS?!?!?! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Bama gave yall Alvin Kamara.

RIP this saturday Vol fans

RIP to butch jones so ill gladly take a 35 point beatdown. (i also took bama -34)

Edited by crotchcrickets
3 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

Believe it or not Henry was dropped in my 12 teamer.  Got him for free before last weekend. Can't believe I've been missing out on this grate thread! Hai everyone

Terry-Crews-WTF.gif

21 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

Believe it or not Henry was dropped in my 12 teamer.  Got him for free before last weekend. Can't believe I've been missing out on this grate thread! Hai everyone

Same, I was baffled. Got him for free

1 hour ago, CurlyDumps said:

(GIF didn’t work :(  )

Edited by dudewithabadcat
My gif didn’t work. :(
1 hour ago, CurlyDumps said:

Same here, and managed to grab him. Didn't really need him, but I figured "why not". I'm trying to trade for him in my keeper league as a 5th rd pick, but the guy isn't budging. He's in last place, so he probably shouldn't. 

Edited by Flyman75
1 hour ago, Ffguy0087 said:

Why? I just googled RB rankings for week six, and clicked the top three links. Every single rank had Collins 10+ spots higher than Henry. So what shot is there to take? There are plenty of guys on my bench I like as actual players over the guys I choose to start, but I play for money, so fandom can move aside for logical thinking. The way you guys jumped on him over a perfectly reasonable decision is what is really funny to me.

Who cares what the RB rankings were in week 6...... cleats not starting Henry doesn’t make sense 

firing him up this week.  Hopefully murray is actually hobbled unlike earlier in the year when all of the reports were saying he was really limited in practice.... then gets the lions share of carries. 

13 hours ago, CurlyDumps said:

Same here, but I actually dropped him first! I drafted him in the 11th round, but I dropped him after week 3 ( foolish, I know) because we have a short bench and I was feeling pretty nervous about having no one viable to come off the bench. Then, the dude who picked him up randomly dropped him for Darkwa BEFORE the Giants played Sunday night. Then Henry had his big game the next night. I thought there was no chance I'd get him with 10th waiver priority, but somehow I did, and it seems like just in time, too. Back on this train!

14 hours ago, gufomel said:

His size compared to those other guys is absurd. Literally looks 5 years older than every player on the field. 

not that absurd or unbelievable when a lot of HS kids with big aspirations do steroids and dominate. Have to get that free scholarship and go pro ASAP

5 minutes ago, dannyz6969 said:

not that absurd or unbelievable when a lot of HS kids with big aspirations do steroids and dominate. Have to get that free scholarship and go pro ASAP

or he could be from the DR, like the 20 yr old Little League pitchers ..

• 96mnc locked this topic
  • 96mnc unlocked this topic