NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since I have joined this forum this is the greatest post I have seen and it's not even close.

YOU STARTED ALEX COLLINS?!?!?! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Even if Murray plays, I'd imagine he would be a solid snap count. Henry is the back to start (if you're going to start either) this weekend.

Thats what I thought last time

Going into the bye I don't know why they wouldn't at least limit Murray's snap count.  It would probably make more sense to just sit him and let him get fully healthy for week 9.  But maybe that's too logical for this coaching staff.

Don’t really need to start him this week (have Elliott, Ajayi, McKinnon) so I’ll leave him on my bench unless Murray’s actually declared inactive before game time. I’m not sure I’ve ever hoped that a guy I leave on my bench would go off for 200+ yards and 3 TDs, but I’d be happy with that here. Hopefully finally would push Mularkey to give him the lead back duties coming out of the bye. 

Edited by gufomel
1 minute ago, Asys71 said:

Why would they limit him. If hes productive hell play. All they care about is a W and making the playoffs

Well, their best chance to win is to have two healthy backs that can implement their run-heavy "exotic smashmouth" scheme without either back collapsing due to the workload.  Letting Murray run himself into the ground just because he doesn't want to take a backseat to Henry is just making the overall running game less effective.  Murray needs a week off plus the bye to get right.  It's a frustrating scenario for fantasy owners, but I also think Mularkey is showing poor judgment by letting Murray risk his health like this.

let's not forget the gimpy Mariota factor here, either ... he's the one who needs the bye week to get healthy most of all - best way to do that is to pound a behemoth like DH some 30 to 35 times right the eff smack into that so-called "awesome run D" (see what the Bears did last week with Howard).

the Titans defense is suspect, but, ferchrissakes, it's DeShone freakin' Kizer at QB for the Browns ... create some turnovers, deliver some short fields, then have Cassel hand off to DH for the entire fourth qtr.   pound those muthas back to the stone age. 

yeah, if DH handles 80% of the load Sunday he ain't coming back with less than 200 total yds and 2 scores.   

1 minute ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

let's not forget the gimpy Mariota factor here, either ... he's the one who needs the bye week to get healthy most of all - best way to do that is to pound a behemoth like DH some 30 to 35 times right the eff smack into that so-called "awesome run D" (see what the Bears did last week with Howard).

the Titans defense is suspect, but, ferchrissakes, it's DeShone freakin' Kizer at QB for the Browns ... create some turnovers, deliver some short fields, then have Cassel hand off to DH for the entire fourth qtr.   pound those muthas back to the stone age. 

yeah, if DH handles 80% of the load Sunday he ain't coming back with less than 200 total yds and 2 scores.   

Lol. The Browns are certainly bad by NFL standards. But this is still the NFL. It’s not Bama vs. Tenn. Teams can’t just will their RB to 200 rushing yards, otherwise it’d happen all the time. 

5 minutes ago, ColoWrex said:

Murray just needs to gut it out one more week and then he can get fully healthy together Henry back to under 10 carried

Just now, Dr. Whom said:

Murray just needs to gut it out one more week and then he can get fully healthy together Henry back to under 10 carried

Or he plays this weekend and his hammy goes Danny Woodhead.

• 96mnc locked this topic
  • 96mnc unlocked this topic