NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Kelvin Benjamin 2017 Season Outlook

Just now, cutter311 said:

I'm not sure there's any huge blow to his value. Watkins had decent years with Tyrod if I recall...I do think the Thursday game will be a PITA tho...Kelvin gets 2 bye weeks. 

How so? Carolina hadn't had their bye week yet (week 11). Bills already had theirs, week 6.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think he will miss the game,  he is a veteran, he may not know all the plays but he knows how to run routes, they will line him up and give him a limited set of plays to run this week.  thursday nights are vanilla game plans anyways, so he should be just fine for the game

3 minutes ago, Br0kenB said:

They should rest him this week since he won't know what he's doing anyway and he could probably use a rest week to figure out the good take out joints around here.

More like he will need to get a coat. There was snow today in the suburbs ? 

Does it matter when he's going to play? He's going to be horrible the rest of the year. No Bills WRs can be good with Tyrod throwing it. Tyrod isn't a terrible QB but he's a game manager not a passer. Benjamin could barely get it done under Cam. Get ready for Watkins 2.0 with less injuries

2 minutes ago, italyjg21 said:

Does it matter when he's going to play? He's going to be horrible the rest of the year. No Bills WRs can be good with Tyrod throwing it. Tyrod isn't a terrible QB but he's a game manager not a passer. Benjamin could barely get it done under Cam. Get ready for Watkins 2.0 with less injuries

Cam hasnt been good for two seasons. Watkins was good in 2015 and the Bills havent had good WRs since than.

16 minutes ago, Br0kenB said:

finally...... playoffs.

this hasnt happened since I was in 3rd grade.

Beane and McDermott will look like geniuses if they break the playoff drought while still amassing a horde of draft picks.

30 minutes ago, gufomel said:

Y’all really this dumb? He has NO bye weeks. Panthers haven’t had theirs yet, so KB hasn’t had one yet. The Bills had theirs already, so KB won’t have one. 

I have no defense...Was trying to work, read, post and trade away KB and doing none of it very well apparently. 

26 minutes ago, italyjg21 said:

watkins had good games with tyrod under center.  this is an upgrade imo

28 minutes ago, italyjg21 said:

Watkins won people championships last yr 2nd half of season. I see KBs WAY up from carolina. KB can fill that Watkins role