NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Who to pick up?

Harry Twatter

all 3 are solid options, it just depends on how much risk you want to take... Cueto is young and will have some really bad outings(see last night), but he will also have some great games... Snell and D-Mc will be pretty consistent all year long. I would probably go with one of those 2 and if I had to pick right now I would go with Snell.

Thanks fellas....just as a side note. I have a nice lead right now. I think 2nd place is about 10 pts behind me now, so I can be risky. I love McGowan & Cueto, but yes Snell is probably the most polished of the 3.

Decisions, decisons....

Thanks again though guys!

I'm really sorry but I have an issue with Pirate pitchers... Not enough offense help. Don't take it the wrong way, Snell is a good pitcher.

However, my vote goes to McGowan who is poised to have a good year and Cueto has great upside but like some said, he will have some blow ups.

Well judging by your sig, you've added McGowan.

Now drop Gomez and go pick up Snell. B)

Very observant....I was set on Mcgowan then I woke up to see Snell and Cueto hit the wire.

But I will keep Gomez for his occasional steal cause I just dont have enough innings to have 8 starters and 3 closers.

Thanks again

Very observant....I was set on Mcgowan then I woke up to see Snell and Cueto hit the wire.

But I will keep Gomez for his occasional steal cause I just dont have enough innings to have 8 starters and 3 closers.

Thanks again

Ahhhh, I noticed McGowan, but didn't notice the 1400 IP max. Looks like you're right then.

Archived