Jump to content
NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Vent & Rant Thread 2017


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to take a break from my team.  It's a H2H league and statistically, going by the roto points in the standings, it's the best team, but I'm only in 11th place.  That's because every week I get everyone's best week.  This week the worst hitting team has decided to keep pace with my .850 OPS.

 

its not just my luck, my management has sucked too.  I dropped Schebler when he was 1/24 on my team, Karns on his one bad start, today I dropped Moss for Milone and got double whammied.  

 

I've been fortunate with injuries and I still hate this year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My under .500 opponent put up 19 Homeruns and counting on me this week...H2H is a cruel mistress and not for the faint of heart

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, 3Sheets1elbow said:

I need to take a break from my team.  It's a H2H league and statistically, going by the roto points in the standings, it's the best team, but I'm only in 11th place.  That's because every week I get everyone's best week.  This week the worst hitting team has decided to keep pace with my .850 OPS.

 

its not just my luck, my management has sucked too.  I dropped Schebler when he was 1/24 on my team, Karns on his one bad start, today I dropped Moss for Milone and got double whammied.  

 

I've been fortunate with injuries and I still hate this year.

Yeah, this is why I stopped playing H2H. I know Roto is considered more "boring" but it will in the end show who has the best team. In H2H you could have a great draft, dominant waivers and still lose because you run into a guy whose team sucks but decided this was the one week all season they're going to go off. Its really frustrating. I don't mind it in NBA and obviously NFL, but in baseball it sucks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, smeeze said:

7 guys on the DL, only 3 DL spots.  This is getting out of hand.

 

DL - Freddie Freeman

DL - James Paxton

DL - Jameson Taillon

DL - Aaron Sanchez

DL - Gregory Polanco

DL - Kenta Maeda

DL - Carlos Rodon

 

You're not alone...I feel your pain.

 

6 guys on the DL, 2 DL spots

Freddie Freeman

Adrian Beltre

Mitch Haniger

Steven Matz

Jon Grey

Kenta Maeda

 

and David Peralta who's ALWAYS hurt...tight glute, REALLY?!?!??? LOL

Yonder Alonso

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Gryfter said:

 

You're not alone...I feel your pain.

 

6 guys on the DL, 2 DL spots

Freddie Freeman

Adrian Beltre

Mitch Haniger

Steven Matz

Jon Grey

Kenta Maeda

 

and David Peralta who's ALWAYS hurt...tight glute, REALLY?!?!??? LOL

Yonder Alonso

 

Not as bad you guys, but I have Freeman in two leagues, Thor in one league, J. Turner in one league, Paxton in two leagues, and Cespedes in one league. Losing Freeman and Thor is depressing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I mean you guys make me feel a lot better and I'm 11/14 in my roto league.

 

I came in here to complain about my 5 SPs going tonight - 4 are facing off h2h. And Yoenis isn't ready. Dahl isn't ready.

 

I feel better.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, smeeze said:

7 guys on the DL, only 3 DL spots.  This is getting out of hand.

 

DL - Freddie Freeman

DL - James Paxton

DL - Jameson Taillon

DL - Aaron Sanchez

DL - Gregory Polanco

DL - Kenta Maeda

DL - Carlos Rodon

 

This is from one, single team in my keeper league: 

Gregory Polanco

AJ Pollock

Yoenis Cespedes

David Dahl

Trevor Story

Pablo Sandoval

James Paxton

Corey Kluber

Noah Syndergaard

Nate Jones

 

Man I hate it for that guy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

NEVER fails...

 

Bench a cold bat for a hot bat.....first game of the week, guy on bench produces..............guy in lineup 0-fer.

 

I know it's Monday, it just never seems to fail as soon as I bench the cold guy he will produce and vice versa.

 

Let's see what the rest of the week brings, but why do I torture myself and pay close attention?!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can't pick up a catcher that can hit...All they do is strike the hell out....It blows in a points league that counts K's against you. How in the hell do you strike out 4 times in a game..?!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...