Jump to content
NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Vent & Rant Thread 2017


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, jb_power said:

 

1 AB and your venting.  I'm gonna venture a wild guess here and say that fantasy baseball isn't for you.

 

This is why its called the vent thread haha.  Dont take life so seriously. I do expect studs to crush worthless pitching though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/9/2017 at 10:20 AM, chud12 said:

When you draft Price and Ramos and only have 2 DL spots and also own Gary Sanchez, Donaldson and Rich Hill.  I am kind of Ucked a week into the season. 

 

Add Segura to the list.  

 

Shame, shame.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/9/2017 at 9:20 AM, chud12 said:

When you draft Price and Ramos and only have 2 DL spots and also own Gary Sanchez and Rich Hill.  I am kind of Ucked a week into the season. 

Not the greatest of draft plans with only 2 DL slots when Ramos should be out till around June 1st when he comes off the 60 day DL and then will need a pretty long rehab stint. But each to his own.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Low and Away said:

Not the greatest of draft plans with only 2 DL slots when Ramos should be out till around June 1st when he comes off the 60 day DL and then will need a pretty long rehab stint. But each to his own.

 

I mean it doesn't really matter now. The diff between having 5 guys hurt and 6 is meh. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, chud12 said:

 

I mean it doesn't really matter now. The diff between having 5 guys hurt and 6 is meh. 

Was talking more about the draft strategy. You put yourself in a hole by drafting two DL players with only two slots. Injuries happen but sometimes it is nice to allow for them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...