NBC Sports Edge Forums

Amari Cooper 2017 Season Outlook

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, sott3 said:

Yahoo credits him with one catch. 

I missed the game. Just the Raiders playing like crap? 

Like crap? It was an atrocity.  I have no idea what I just watched. 

Edited by chud12
Just now, meverett85 said:

This. Shockingly bad. Dont know if the wash D is amazing or if oak offense is bad. Def calls into question how valuable raider skill players are going forward

s--- happens. Look at Baltimore's D today. They made Jacksonville look like a top 5 offense. 

You can never rely on anything in the game of fantasy football. Anything can happen any given week. It's pointless trying to make sense of anything. 

The problem is they allowed Josh Norman to take away half the field by having "Norman" written on his jersey, didn't use the whole field. They left Lynch on the field too long in the beginning in my opinion and didn't rotate in any of the dynamic play makers behind him on the depth chart until the game was already out of reach in my opinion. Those two things gave the defensive line free reign to tee off on Carr and nobody could make any plays. Strange game, hope it doesn't shake their confidence moving forward 

13 minutes ago, HTXMade said:

Yep time to trade this bum.  Would rather start Watkins moving forward

best to trade after a good game though right?

I'm plugging Stefon in there myself.  Doubt Amari will see much action moving forward barring a huge turn around. This is my 2nd year keeping him coming from a rebuild and honestly, I just can't stand him.  To put it lightly, he's not someone you can depend on.  He'll have his games. He'll finish with respectable enough stats when it's all said and done.  But I lose more than I win with him in the line up.  Though Carr did screw me bad this week. 

Edited by mikeflavaz
19 minutes ago, solm4st3r said:

I needed one catch from Cooper to win my PPR league. The stats show he has one catch for 6 yards but there was an offensive holding call on that play. Will the catch stand or will it be corrected?

3rd and 5 from the Oakland 27 gain of 6 to the 33 10 yard penalty ball is spotted at the 23 for the next play, so I think it will stand.

1 hour ago, solm4st3r said:

I needed one catch from Cooper to win my PPR league. The stats show he has one catch for 6 yards but there was an offensive holding call on that play. Will the catch stand or will it be corrected?

It's a catch. Flag was after the catch

7 minutes ago, Evincar said:

Not everyone performs well even in a blowout victory.

I'm all for optimism normally but drops are just intolerable for a wr.

The saying "you had one job" couldn't ring more true. 

Amari might be a physical specimen but the cold, hard truth is that he doesn't have great hands.