NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Amari Cooper 2017 Season Outlook

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, nromn said:

Am I crazy for wanting to start this guy over Baldwin (@NYG)? Someone give me a reason to believe there is some logic in this thinking.

Jackrabbit locks up number 1 wide receivers. I don't think Baldwin is gonna do much this week. The only question is will Cooper? I'm leaning Cooper

Just now, ak427 said:

Jackrabbit locks up number 1 wide receivers. I don't think Baldwin is gonna do much this week. The only question is will Cooper? I'm leaning Cooper

Yeah well I guess that was my logic, along with a WC team going east. But 1 catch might be all he needs to outperform AC. 

6 minutes ago, NBatum88 said:

Thursday night football, struggling for several weeks, has one of the best corners in the game defending him, hobbled quarterback.

I wouldn't be surprised if he goes for 100 yards and 2 scores. because fantasy football.

Who is one of the best corners im the league covering him? 

Cause we have pretty.much debunked the idea that Peters will be following him.

Just now, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

This seems to be a recurring theme. Every week they play a top corner, writers say that Cooper will be limited by him. Then they'll write that he's been struggling and Crabtree is better. The two combined just don't make sense. 

3 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Im not even too worried about that. Carr is awful against KC. He's hurt and its a short week. I dont trust the OC. 

im starting him cause he will get 6-9 targets this game. 5 more than watkins will get. Let's see what he can do! Big game for the raiders. They need to get on track now. Statement win is possible. Not likely, but possible.

someone find out what the raiders record and stats are when they wear their official rush jerseys! I need more stats to justify my coop start. 

Edited by Zekepeak86

3 hours ago, nromn said:

Am I crazy for wanting to start this guy over Baldwin (@NYG)? Someone give me a reason to believe there is some logic in this thinking.

Facing the exact same decision. Baldwin had one really good game... Amari would have been fine last game if not for the holding. 
Wilson likes to spread the ball around a lot and has viable options this season. 

I think Amari gets it together this game. Can't be this bad all season and showed an uptick this last game. 

Just now, kyoun1e said:

NFL Network sideline reporting after speaking with O coordinator:

* Going to move him around to get him more involved.

* More time in slot.

* Keep away from Peters.

Also mentioned more hurry up.

Let's see if they follow through.

They won't.