NBC Sports Edge Forums

Amari Cooper 2017 Season Outlook

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I'm going to say is, if you were dumb enough to drop your 2nd/3rd round pick this year without an injury, you don't deserve to win anyways. Hats off to Coop and everyone that started him. Glad I'm one of those people. If only I had been bold enough to throw Carr out there too lol

Edited by ak427
3 minutes ago, burninglegs said:

891.jpg

Cooper owners tomorrow AM when they wake up and see the box score since they couldn't watch the game due to work. Owners reaction that played against Cooper tomorrow when they see the box score:

Supernatural-gif-mouth-open.gif

This is excellent. Thank you.

That's the first full game I watched of him this season. He still dropped 2 or 3 very catchable balls and drew a big pass interference on another big play so it was far from a perfect day but he caught enough and once he caught the ball he was dangerous in the open field. Even in past seasons he is very streaky

Wouldn't be surprised when he drops a dud next week after everyone had him on their bench this week. 

Edited by Jaw1
Just now, thetomkuczek said:

I deserve to lose for the benching.. FML 

I've had terrible results on TNF and with Coop's last few.. I didn't wanna do it. Ecstatic that he looks back though!

Willing to bet a large majority had benched him, myself included.

4 minutes ago, ak427 said:

All I'm going to say is, if you were dumb enough to drop your 2nd/3rd round pick this year without an injury, you don't deserve to win anyways. Hats off to Coop and everyone that started him. Glad I'm one of those people. If only I had been bold enough to throw Carr out there too lol

I tried packaging Cooper and Delanie Walker for Demaryius Thomas 2 weeks ago and the guy came back requesting Cobb instead of Cooper. I gladly accepted that because I got to keep a big play potential.  That sure worked out fine lol.  Love Cooper. The guy is insanely talented so it was hard to believe he wouldn’t have any strong games.

I can't even say I'm surprised, just seemed like a matter of time until he reverted back to the mean a bit.  This is why we took the risk and drafted him over the Dez Bryant and Doug Baldwin. 

But, damn, it feels good to start him based on an entire college career of GOAT, and first two years in the NFL with 1,000 yd+ seasons, instead of sitting him because of a few bad games.  Saw him at rank #35-55 this week on various ranking sites.  ROFLEXLOLFLEXLOOOOL.

Edited by ap0calypse
1 minute ago, marlin said:

I tried packaging Cooper and Delanie Walker for Demaryius Thomas 2 weeks ago and the guy came back requesting Cobb instead of Cooper. I gladly accepted that because I got to keep a big play potential.  That sure worked out fine lol.  Love Cooper. The guy is insanely talented so it was hard to believe he wouldn’t have any strong games.

Dang yeah you definitely caught a break lol. I was totally fine with people trading him away, but  I saw people on here saying he was a drop candidate. That just blew my mind. 

Just now, phegotgame14 said:

Exactly...Did i drop him never....But the only people who started him(not me) had absolutely no other options....

I started him but it’s easier to start him when Demaryius Thoms and Mike Evans are your other receivers. Can’t sit big play potential