NBC Sports EDGE Forums

DeVante Parker 2017 Outlook

Fort4242

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, really hard to keep this guy on my bench right now, I could use some depth at RB. Thinking of dropping, with Brown, Baldwin, Allen, Cooper, Fuller ... I don't feel he is a hold for me, but the upside if this dude can stay healthy, week 9 will be rough tho with Brown and Allen on BYEs...

2 hours ago, HamMach1 said:

I have room to hold so I am going to see how it plays out. Hoping for the best, but tempering expectations

Different league. I’d just be dropping McFadden for him.  I have Howard, Martin, Mixon, and Lewis (lost Cook earlier). I’ve had to run Jeffery and Garcon with Brown as my WR 2 and 3 because Diggs has been out.

this kid's wheels are his bread n' butter - can't stomach another one pt.  outing where he leaves early.

expect he sits this Sunday, and, if he can go next week ... well, it better be after a week of full practices or no way in hell would i trust him.  

have  Algholor and DJax filling in as wr3 in Parker's absence ... guys who are, ya know, on the field and producing

2 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

this kid's wheels are his bread n' butter - can't stomach another one pt.  outing where he leaves early.

expect he sits this Sunday, and, if he can go next week ... well, it better be after a week of full practices or no way in hell would i trust him.  

have  Algholor and DJax filling in as wr3 in Parker's absence ... guys who are, ya know, on the field and producing

Short week in week 8 for fins, no bye weeks for fins to rest, parker wont play again till week 9.

80% confident

Edited by DerrickHenrysCleats

dicey

A source tells the Miami Herald DeVante Parker (ankle) is feeling "much better" despite missing Wednesday and Thursday's practices.

Speaking earlier Thursday, OC Clyde Christensen said the team was "holding out hope" Parker would return. Apparently it wasn't just coachspeak. The tea leaves still suggest Parker will be sitting against the Jets. If he does play, his health will make him a fantasy wild card.

Source: Miami Herald
Oct 19 - 7:34 PM

5 minutes ago, jb_power said:

dicey

A source tells the Miami Herald DeVante Parker (ankle) is feeling "much better" despite missing Wednesday and Thursday's practices.

Speaking earlier Thursday, OC Clyde Christensen said the team was "holding out hope" Parker would return. Apparently it wasn't just coachspeak. The tea leaves still suggest Parker will be sitting against the Jets. If he does play, his health will make him a fantasy wild card.

Source: Miami Herald
Oct 19 - 7:34 PM

phoenix-rising1.jpg.cf.jpg

Fri, Oct 20

DeVante Parker (ankle) remained sidelined at Friday's practice.

Advice: He's looking very doubtful for Sunday against the Jets after failing to practice for the sixth-straight time following his Week 5 injury in the first quarter. With Parker likely out, Jarvis Landry should again gobble up targets.

17 hours ago, Sternes said:

Good, let him play on my bench and when he plays two in a row I will throw him back in.

Agreed...this guys legs are made of paper so need him to be fully healthy