NBC Sports EDGE Forums

DeVante Parker 2017 Outlook

Fort4242

3 hours ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

I hope they rest him this week and bring him back week 9 if he is not 100%.

i hope so too.  I'm not even starting him if he plays since I think this is going to be a low scoring game and he probably won't score many fantasy points this week

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Jetdog16 said:

As a Parker owner, I'm treating this wk like house money. No way in heck am I playing him if active. Raven's secondary is very solid. I'd be thrilled if he was active and put up points on my bench.

Same here.

More than anything else, if he does indeed play, I just want him to come out of the Ravens game unscathed and ready to go against the Raiders the week after.

4 hours ago, audiophilestyle said:

Am I the only one that needs him to play due to BYEs??? 

I'm in a horrible horrible spot where I kind of have to play him if he's active, because my only other WR3 option is Will Fuller vs. SEA, and I think Fuller has a strong chance of putting up a donut.  I would not recommend starting him to anyone who has a remotely better option, but I'm in a deep league that has nothing but cobwebs on the wire.  However, if he's active, even at less than 100% with the bad matchup, I think he comes down with 4 or 5 catches.  I'll be happy with a floor game.

3 minutes ago, ColoWrex said:

Bummer... get really hard to justify a bench spot for this guy.  

Not a lot of other great options on waivers in most 12 man teams. Other than other potential boom or bust stashes. Its a hold for me still imo. Hope this guy is available next week.

Edited by kingdavid206