• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Sternes said:

As far as I know he is all systems go.

Need a monster game from him.

I need him to not get hurt.

Could slot in Abdullah, but thinking that Parker is a lock for 10 pts assuming he can stay on the field.

Why can't this guy have a monster game for once? Every other player in the league can do it

12 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

Why can't this guy have a monster game for once? Every other player in the league can do it

I'm all for it.

The games he's played he's been more than solid. This OAK secondary is not impressive.

1 minute ago, nb009 said:

Great catch. I'm really surprised they overturned the call on the field though. It really looked like a slight bobble at the very end (when the defender crosses the line of sight). 

I hate the bobble rule, to me it’s a catch unless you DROP the ball.

26 minutes ago, burninglegs said:

Esz27KM.gif

5/76 isn't too bad after missing a few weeks. Definitely wished this offense would feature him more because he can do stuff like ^. 

Amazing catch. I thought he looked really good out there, just needs to stay on the field the rest of the way.

Maybe Miami will get it together the second half of the season. If they can get him the ball consistently, good things happen (note to Gase).

1 hour ago, throwinsamoan said:

I've got both Green and Evans, fully expect not to have their services next weekend. I need this young man to step up. Same for M. Bryant. 

Damn that’s tough ?

I also noticed the limp after one of the routes he ran in the second half on an over thrown ball. then he had that sick catch. 

Cutler seems to like him and Landry, as he should. If you own Parker, handcuff him with Stills. Not many WRs to handcuff, but in this case I think it makes more sense than handcuffing any other WR.

Edited by Marvin Suggs
4 minutes ago, Marvin Suggs said:

I also notices the limp after one of the routes he ran in the second half on an over thrown ball. then he had that sick catch. 

Cutler seems to like him and Landry, as he should. If you own Parker, handcuff him with Stills. Not many WRs to handcuff, but in this case I think it makes more sense than handcuffing any other WR.

I wouldn't bother handcuffing Stills. This offense is still not right.

You can't count on garbage time every week. His last two catches clinched my game, but he was not involved for the majority of this game. Offense is highly focused on dump offs to the RBs and for the love of god, Julius Thomas. If you can't throw down the field against the OAK pass D that gives up yardage in chunks, not good.

Don't think Parker owners will be so lucky in Carolina next week. That pass rush will have Cutler on his heels. Bench.

20 minutes ago, Marvin Suggs said:

I also noticed the limp after one of the routes he ran in the second half on an over thrown ball. then he had that sick catch. 

Not going to handcuff Parker...