NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Drop Starling Marte for Dylan Bundy? WHIR

kornball

10 team roto redraft (with only two bench spots)

Trying to decide if Marte is worth one of my two bench spots for the next 3 months. Dylan Bundy is available, and my team is currently last in ERA (4.62) and WHIP (1.37). My other SP are Verlander, Archer, Quintana, Lackey, and Ervin Santana.

Leave a link and WHIR. Thanks!

Sorry, just noticed the link to your question. Can't see the rest of your team but I believe Bundy has to be owned at this point. 2 bench spots is rough, and it may be tough to hold onto Marte and compete for the next couple months. I have a feeling someone else will scoop him up before you have the chance to again. It always happens. What does the rest of your offense look like? (Can't see sigs)

7 minutes ago, TCB said:

Sorry, just noticed the link to your question. Can't see the rest of your team but I believe Bundy has to be owned at this point. 2 bench spots is rough, and it may be tough to hold onto Marte and compete for the next couple months. I have a feeling someone else will scoop him up before you have the chance to again. It always happens. What does the rest of your offense look like? (Can't see sigs)

C - Salvador Perez

1B - Matt Carpenter

2B - Jonathan Villar

3B - Kris Bryant

SS - Carlos Correa

OF - Eric Thames, Andrew Benintendi, Adam Duvall

Util - Stephen Piscotty

BN - Starling Marte

SP - Justin Verlander, Chris Archer, Jose Quintana, John Lackey, Ervin Santana

RP - Ken Giles, Tony Watson, Raisel Iglesias

Well your offense should be able to hold up while he's out. Who to drop for Bundy is tough, I've never been a big fan of Quintana. I know he was drafted early though. Maybe do a two for one with Lackey or Quintana and a bat in exchange for a bat and pick up Bundy?( I want to free up space with my Marte in a 12 team h2h but can't yet and he obviously has more value in roto.)

Archived