NBC Sports Edge Forums

Cody Bellinger 2017 Outlook

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, NyMetsfan5 said:

Wow Crickets in here. Where you guys at who were ridiculing me?  Oh that's right hiding away, never be seen again 

should of sold high on this free swinger while you could of

my track record remains impeccable

hahahahahaha lol........bro he's in another 10 day skid IT HAPPENS. For the year, using my league settings on baseball monster Cody is the #35 hitter overall and he missed a whole freaking month. You went crickets after his hr binge. 

1 hour ago, NyMetsfan5 said:

Wow Crickets in here. Where you guys at who were ridiculing me?  Oh that's right hiding away, never be seen again 

Slump buster right here. Thanks bro!

1 hour ago, NyMetsfan5 said:

You do realize those that have a good history of evaluating talent, knowing when to sell high/low (both in fantasy and in real life) NEVER have to boast about it, right?  Their work speaks for itself.  Those that DO either are terrible at evaluating or they have a superiority complex.

10 hours ago, NyMetsfan5 said:

What were you saying again?

22 hours ago, NyMetsfan5 said:

This is laughable just looking at your signature.. 

'WORLD SERIES OR BUST. USED TO BE A LAUGHINGSTOCK NOW WE RUNNIN THE MLB

"Noah Syndergaard NL Cy Young 2016. Act like you already know" 

And now you crapped on a guy that has 25HR before the all-star break that's a rookie and will probably end up with 42-43HR.. as a rookie. I'm not sure if you're aware but in the English language impeccable means good, your track record is associated with nothing of the sort. 

23 hours ago, IlliniGuy76 said:

You do realize those that have a good history of evaluating talent, knowing when to sell high/low (both in fantasy and in real life) NEVER have to boast about it, right?  Their work speaks for itself.  Those that DO either are terrible at evaluating or they have a superiority complex.

BOOMSHACKALAKA!!!

12 minutes ago, Cmilne23 said:

Marlins paid scouts aren't good enough to find that very evident flaw in his swing.

I think I'm going to take off from work on Monday so that I can do a deep dive into his swing and find those very evident flaws in his swing.

1 hour ago, Cmilne23 said:

Marlins paid scouts aren't good enough to find that very evident flaw in his swing.

Scouts found it. Marlin pitchers just aren't good enough to exploit it. Lol. 

When Bellinger hits his 500th career HR, that clown will still be here predicting his eventual downfall due to a hole in his swing. 

Guys, I just... I have no more words for this kid. Another record?? How many can he possibly break???

This has become me checking Bellinger in my lineup everyday trying to figure out how this is even possible with so many holes in his swing...

I'm pretty sure he's moved up to the second round next year. Fangraphs has him down with the fastest sprint speed on the Dodgers. If they really let him loose on the bases, this guy is first round material. 

And God only knows where he can go if he closes all those damn holes in his swing. It's such a shame. 

6 hours ago, DannyMcPot said:

Fangraphs has him down with the fastest sprint speed on the Dodgers.

I don't doubt it. Saw him beat out a basically routine grounder to short a couple weeks ago. A left-handed trout with unfortunate holes in his swing.