NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Deshaun Watson 2017 Season Outlook

TX Babe Ruth

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/4/2017 at 11:22 AM, skye2388 said:

I was able to grab Fuller last week, Watson this week and I drafted Hopkins.  So I got all three.  

Not sure if they can score enough RoS to warrant starting all 3 as part of a combo but here's to hoping.

Same. Deciding to flex Fuller or not. Think I will gamble on Gallman instead in the flex.

Watson locked in for this week though.

Edited by altmin

23 minutes ago, Br0kenB said:

If you have Watson and Fuller, I don't think there is a better stack this week. Fuller worked exclusively with Watson while he was hurt and he looked great last week.

Well I have Hopkins as well. I'm wary of putting all my eggs in the same Houston basket if Watson gets shut down. I already got little out of Evans on the week, so kind of wary.

28 minutes ago, Sticky2 said:

Was on the wire in my league and I had Carr so a natural pickup. Everyone seems to think last week was a fluke.

The running aspect gives him another dimension IMO. Guess we'll know tomorrow.

In the same boat except I'm holding Carr because people are hoarding qbs in my league.  

2 minutes ago, sandman0803 said:

Picked him up to cover Matty Ice's bye week, we'll see if he ends up working out ROS or will just be a bye week fill in. 

Same, and it's painful to hang on to Matt Ryan given how crappy he's been without Shanny this year.  I hope Watson turns out to be that guy.

13 hours ago, Sticky2 said:

Was on the wire in my league and I had Carr so a natural pickup. Everyone seems to think last week was a fluke.

The running aspect gives him another dimension IMO. Guess we'll know tomorrow.

Why would u have carr on your team still is a questions u should ask rather than asking about watson

3 minutes ago, kdko said:

Same, and it's painful to hang on to Matt Ryan given how crappy he's been without Shanny this year.  I hope Watson turns out to be that guy.

Yup same boat. Will hold on to Ryan for the Texans bye in a bit, but might stream that week instead. Don't know yet. Depends a lot on how Watson does today.