NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Deshaun Watson 2017 Season Outlook

TX Babe Ruth

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So he can be safely dropped in redraft leagues at this point, correct? I don't want to wake up tomorrow and find out it's something minor. But at the same time I want to grab a reliable option of my league's FA before it's barren AF.

Edited by CamNewton

This can **** right off. Not even just for fantasy football purposes. But because a promising rookie on the rise had his season ended in such a s---y and heartbreaking way.

After such a performance in Seattle, Watson earned a lot of respect and was on the road to having a great ROS. 

I just feel awful for him. And while it sucks I can't see him play or have him kick butt on my team. He's feeling a million times worse than me right now. 

How freaking sad. 

Just now, The 7th Beatles said:

Fantasy aside just feel awful for him personally. Seems like a great guy and was having such a great season. Your comeback player of the year in 2018.

I agree, terrible to see... really hope he comes back strong after a full recovery.

However, the Texans weren't going anywhere this year... the fantasy world though... just got turned upside down.

3 minutes ago, CamNewton said:

So he can be safely dropped in redraft leagues at this point, correct? I don't want to wake up tomorrow and find out it's something minor. But at the same time I want to grab a reliable option of my league's FA before it's barren AF.

I dropped my speculative hold on Corey Coleman to pick up Goff. Holding out on Watson till we get confirmation.

8 minutes ago, tonycpsu said:

Thread is unlocked.  Vents and rants still belong here and will be removed if posted in this thread.

I don't know if you noticed but that is not the official account of Rapoport. 

EDIT: But Rap Sheet did retweet another person's account saying the torn ACL is confirmed. 

Edited by lbjames6