NBC Sports Edge Forums

Corey Davis Season Outlook 2017

52 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

Yeah I could be wrong there. I just imagined him between guys like Decker, Walker and Murray, who are all studs and each want their targets AND have shown in the past games they can turn them into yards. But I'll be the first to admit I've never been in an NFL locker room ;)

It's just a bunch of big muscular black guys  with just a towel covering their private parts and the kicker

Edited by Woonga24
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Tomy said:

I read all this and i don't know what to do...

i am in stantard league (2wr 1rb and 1flex)

rb i have hyde and thompson (my flex)

wr i have nelson (but now without rodgers...), agholor, shepard, hogan et westbrook...

should i drop a wr for davis ? If yes, what wr ?

sorry for my english, i ´am french...

thanks you

Davis devrait être meilleur que Westbrook. Lâche-le.

3 minutes ago, Tomy said:

I can create a topic on good forum... i don't know why...

You need to first reply to 10 posts on the assistant coach forum (preferably helpful answers); once you've done that you can post yourself.

Si tu veut je peux t'expliquer en français dans un "private message".

2 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

You need to first reply to 10 posts on the assistant coach forum (preferably helpful answers); once you've done that you can post yourself.

Si tu veut je peux t'expliquer en français dans un "private message".

Thanks you, i understand ;-)

if you can help me with my team in private message, its great ;-)

Don't get the hype with this guy. I mean I like him as a player but his situation kills him fantasy-wise. Tennessee is run-first with a scramble QB and multiple other options in the passing game, and they love to spread the ball. A huge game for him would be like 5-80-1

3 minutes ago, JJ1223 said:

Don't get the hype with this guy. I mean I like him as a player but his situation kills him fantasy-wise. Tennessee is run-first with a scramble QB and multiple other options in the passing game, and they love to spread the ball. A huge game for him would be like 5-80-1

You'll see.  You'll ALL SEE...

6 hours ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

The Ravens showed cracks last week to coverage. Hoping he avoids Jimmy Smith.

According to this website Davis is LWR and Jimmy Smith is LCB. 

https://www.fantasysportonomics.com/in-and-out-part-i/

https://www.fantasysportonomics.com/in-and-out-part-ii/

PFF lists Davis as LWR, Smith as RCB.

10 minutes ago, JJ1223 said:

The hype boils down to this:

1.  After missing the entire preseason and playing behind two good veterans, he got 10 targets Week 1.

2.  This offense is notably lacking a dynamic playmaker at WR/TE and Davis seems to fill that need.

1 hour ago, JJ1223 said:

They've never had a WR like Davis.  Seems like they can put in some high percentage plays for him and let him do his thing.

I don't see them wasting a high pick without the intention of getting the ball in his hands atleast 7-8 times.

I picked him up as a flier. I'll give him a week or so to see what happens. Not expecting much as I generally view the Titans are not conducive to fantasy points at the WR position. But as someone said, maybe that's because Titans haven't had a WR like the Titans.

Good example of this is the Raiders. For the longest time they were a fantasy wasteland at the position. Then Carr came along, signed Crab and drafted Cooper. Prior to Cooper's disappearance, they were both top 15 WRs on a team that also likes to run the ball.

7 hours ago, Boudewijn said:

Yeah I could be wrong there. I just imagined him between guys like Decker, Walker and Murray, who are all studs and each want their targets AND have shown in the past games they can turn them into yards. But I'll be the first to admit I've never been in an NFL locker room ;)

Did you just call Decker a stud? Lol.