NBC Sports Edge Forums

Corey Davis Season Outlook 2017

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Br0kenB said:

Who would have thought that Decker would be the afterthought?

Didn't see much of the game. Did Decker just not look healthy? Thought he would be the man in Tenn this season.I have both on separate teams.

This guy's college tape is some of the best I've ever seen.  I know he's from a smaller school,  but check out his td catch against Wisconsin in the cotton bowl last year.  Grown a** man against boys. 

Edited by ccimore
4 minutes ago, MariGOATA said:

Both Decker and Davis were limited today. Mularkey has already said he will ease them in easily. But after week 3 both should be good to go.

I think it's funny that "easing in" Corey was giving him 10 targets. If that's easing him in then I can't wait til he's all systems go. He's going to be a gem, I can feel it in my nethers.

Edited by lbjames6
On 9/10/2017 at 10:15 PM, lbjames6 said:

I think it's funny that "easing in" Corey was giving him 10 targets. If that's easing him in then I can't wait til he's all systems go. He's going to be a gem, I can feel it in my nethers.

Tou said exactly what I am feeling. I'm all in on Corey. I have him in both of my leagues and I think he will outperform most of my WRs in the second quarter of the season (1st quarter is his preseason) if he stays healthy. 

If nothing else else I should have some WR someone else would want who I can trade to to get something back I may need. (Qb for instance) 

My Wrs:  Benjamin, Martavius, Diggs, Thielen 

24 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

Elite beast in the making.  The only question is whether his WR1 status begins this year or next.

Fixed it for you  :D

And I'll just leave this here (sure it's been shared on this thread already at some point). My Gawd is this kid talented.

3 hours ago, jtbgator said:

Fixed it for you  :D

And I'll just leave this here (sure it's been shared on this thread already at some point). My Gawd is this kid talented.

Yeah but how many WR have highlights like that from college. If he puts up numbers vs the Jags secondary I'm sold 100%.

3 hours ago, jtbgator said:

3 minutes ago, Halberdier said:

Yeah but how many WR have highlights like that from college. If he puts up numbers vs the Jags secondary I'm sold 100%.

Lots of highlight reels from college WR's yes. But CD has that raw, unteachable, natural talent.