NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Corey Davis Season Outlook 2017

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

pitt defense is reeling on a short week. They lost a lot of cb depth today

im rolling with him on Thursday as a flex. He shoulda scored today and I think that will be a lesson learned for him going forward.

You're trying to lure me into the Thursday Night Football trap, aren't you?  No way, pal!

2 hours ago, Boudewijn said:

Oh, it was a solid catch, just out of bounds.

1z9upb.gif

This will make the blooper reel for years to come - comedy capers at it's best.

So much fail in one gif. Murray kicking the pylon and stepping out of bounds then nearly rolls his ankle over said pylon and having the audacity to tight rope and look down as if he’s in bounds  after he catches the ball when he’s out by over a yard :rolleyes: all that aside from whatever Davis’ was attempting lol 

4 minutes ago, Asian Sensation said:

So much fail in one gif. Murray kicking the pylon and stepping out of bounds then nearly rolls his ankle over said pylon and having the audacity to tight rope and look down as if he’s in bounds  after he catches the ball when he’s out by over a yard :rolleyes: all that aside from whatever Davis’ was attempting lol 

Sadly that failed attempt at a TD is why most of us will still hold him for another week. :unsure:

13 minutes ago, Asian Sensation said:

in bounds  after he catches the ball

Given that Davis already got the pass from Mariota 2 yards past the line of scrimmage, it would have been a forward pass anyway.

Having said all that: can somebody explain to me why it was Cincinnati's ball given that no Cincinnatian touched it? Loose ball in the endzone is automatic touchback/turnover?

5 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

Given that Davis already got the pass from Mariota 2 yards past the line of scrimmage, it would have been a forward pass anyway.

Having said all that: can somebody explain to me why it was Cincinnati's ball given that no Cincinnatian touched it? Loose ball in the endzone is automatic touchback/turnover?

Since he was touched it was a fumble not a pass although it looked like a sweet assist. 

4 minutes ago, dashoe said:

I am so tempted to try and move Corey Davis before the trade deadline to a team that won't make the playoffs for fill in pieces like a stud def with a soft playoff schedule. Downside would be I miss his potential upside.

Keeper/dynasty? League's I play don't allow playoff eliminated teams to make trades. Would only be seen as collusion since there is 0 reason for the eliminated team to trade. 

41 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Keeper/dynasty? League's I play don't allow playoff eliminated teams to make trades. Would only be seen as collusion since there is 0 reason for the eliminated team to trade. 

ESPN redraft platform with a consolation bracket and we have a last place fee so teams continue to play and set their best lineups until the end.