Jump to content
NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Corey Davis Season Outlook 2017


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

pitt defense is reeling on a short week. They lost a lot of cb depth today

 

im rolling with him on Thursday as a flex. He shoulda scored today and I think that will be a lesson learned for him going forward.

 

You're trying to lure me into the Thursday Night Football trap, aren't you?  No way, pal!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Boudewijn said:

Oh, it was a solid catch, just out of bounds.

1z9upb.gif

 

This will make the blooper reel for years to come - comedy capers at it's best.

 

So much fail in one gif. Murray kicking the pylon and stepping out of bounds then nearly rolls his ankle over said pylon and having the audacity to tight rope and look down as if he’s in bounds  after he catches the ball when he’s out by over a yard :rolleyes: all that aside from whatever Davis’ was attempting lol 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Asian Sensation said:

 

So much fail in one gif. Murray kicking the pylon and stepping out of bounds then nearly rolls his ankle over said pylon and having the audacity to tight rope and look down as if he’s in bounds  after he catches the ball when he’s out by over a yard :rolleyes: all that aside from whatever Davis’ was attempting lol 

Sadly that failed attempt at a TD is why most of us will still hold him for another week. :unsure:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Asian Sensation said:

in bounds  after he catches the ball

Given that Davis already got the pass from Mariota 2 yards past the line of scrimmage, it would have been a forward pass anyway.

 

Having said all that: can somebody explain to me why it was Cincinnati's ball given that no Cincinnatian touched it? Loose ball in the endzone is automatic touchback/turnover?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

Given that Davis already got the pass from Mariota 2 yards past the line of scrimmage, it would have been a forward pass anyway.

 

Having said all that: can somebody explain to me why it was Cincinnati's ball given that no Cincinnatian touched it? Loose ball in the endzone is automatic touchback/turnover?

 

Since he was touched it was a fumble not a pass although it looked like a sweet assist. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, dashoe said:

I am so tempted to try and move Corey Davis before the trade deadline to a team that won't make the playoffs for fill in pieces like a stud def with a soft playoff schedule. Downside would be I miss his potential upside.

Keeper/dynasty? League's I play don't allow playoff eliminated teams to make trades. Would only be seen as collusion since there is 0 reason for the eliminated team to trade. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Keeper/dynasty? League's I play don't allow playoff eliminated teams to make trades. Would only be seen as collusion since there is 0 reason for the eliminated team to trade. 

ESPN redraft platform with a consolation bracket and we have a last place fee so teams continue to play and set their best lineups until the end.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...