NBC Sports Edge Forums

Corey Davis Season Outlook 2017

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thursday night games are so unpredictable. The situation does sound pretty good for Davis though.

I'm still mad at how he burned me on that TD last week which would have won my matchup. Guess now is the time to get over it.

Edited by Sticky2

Joe Haden is out with a broken fibula, and Mike Mitchell is questionable with an ankle injury and sore achilles.

As you could see from the Colts game, Pittsburgh’s secondary is vulnerable right now. They attacked them downfield.

Yeah, I’m rolling out Corey Davis and hoping for the best. I think it should be a competitive game to the end. 

2 minutes ago, Bingo Bandanas said:

Me too, but when left with no other options you just have to roll with it.

Here’s to praying this game is a shootout... and not one of those idiotic Thursday games with 20 penalties 5 turnovers and a 17-10 game or a blowout ??

Edited by NyCro

Why is everyone worried about the steelers D so much. They have played the jags ravens browns bears colts bengals. None of those offenses are exactly spectacular. Not saying they are a bad defense. But they are overrated. 

Edited by StevenSC400
Just now, StevenSC400 said:

Why is everyone worried about the steelers D so much. They have played the jags ravens browns bears colts bengals. None of those offenses are exactly spectacular. 

But combined they're great!

QB: Dalton

RB: Fournette, Howard

WR: AJ Green, TY Hilton

TE: Jack Doyle

K: Tucker

ALLSTAR TEAM