NBC Sports Edge Forums

Corey Davis Season Outlook 2017

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, urban2014 said:

Not dropping. He did nothing do earn the drop. He didnt drop a TD or anything. Mariota was just awful today

Who cares whether he earned it? The question is whether he has future value.

1 minute ago, Members_Only_76 said:

Not dropping. Good PIT defense, off game for TEN. Better days ahead.

Absolutely correct. Mariota is banged up & on 3 days rest. BAL, CIN, PIT defenses are playing well against the pass. If he can’t get going against IND, then I’ll drop

Just now, lvsaint429 said:

Absolutely correct. Mariota is banged up & on 3 days rest. BAL, CIN, PIT defenses are playing well against the pass. If he can’t get going against IND, then I’ll drop

If he doesn’t break out against INDY after 10 days to get it together I’ll be cutting too. That’s the game we were all waiting for. 

I've seen the box scores all year but this was the first time I have watched the Titans this year.

That was abominable. Not just the players but the play calling, the plays, the utter lack of any sort of rhythm, everything. 

I don't care if it was a Thursday night game. I've been waiting on the Titans for 11 games now and there are no excuses anymore on no more time left. It's not happening. 

Corey Davis, welcome to Dumpsville, population: you.

15 minutes ago, urban2014 said:

Not dropping. He did nothing do earn the drop. 

the pass that hit him in the hands which he flubbed into an interception?

yeah, Mario was awful, bit CD didn't help on that play

Edited by pastorofmuppets2
Just now, konstao said:

not looking good. the coach is awful, mariota was horrible... and this ...

Mularkey said young players failed to help Mariota out on some of the INTs @Titans

he could have came back to the ball on that second INT or at least tried to break it up

1 minute ago, konstao said:

Mularkey said young players failed to help Mariota out on some of the INTs @Titans

Mariota sent the first ball soaring above his receiver, and the others were bad INTS on complete stare downs. 

15 minutes ago, FreakFries said:

I've seen the box scores all year but this was the first time I have watched the Titans this year.

That was abominable. Not just the players but the play calling, the plays, the utter lack of any sort of rhythm, everything. 

I don't care if it was a Thursday night game. I've been waiting on the Titans for 11 games now and there are no excuses anymore on no more time left. It's not happening. 

Gonna be the same for other flashes in the pan like Robert Woods this week vs MIN.

9 minutes ago, konstao said:

Go watch the film coach. 

Sorry, titans, you all stunk.  

I was a hair away from starting Maclin over Davis this week, but the hopes of watching Davis go off on TNF, and this thread, made that seem crazy.  Suddenly it seems crazy not to have started Maclin.  That was a bad game.

23 minutes ago, FreakFries said:

29 minutes ago, FlashGordon401 said:

For CD owners, it's time to cut bait.

23 minutes ago, Newtown said:

Too many mouths to feed in this offense. No rapport with QB. 

I'm getting off this train at Drop City. 

Just curious who are you guys dropping him for? Im in a 12 team league and the wire is pretty bare...

1575 replies for this overhyped tease. Mariota was terrible but didn't Josh Gordon produce with some pretty crappy QBs? Thought this guy was going to be a second half league winner. Not looking like it.