NBC Sports Edge Forums

Keenan Allen 2017 Season Outlook

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Just found out I made a rookie mistake too by playing Hill in my flex. I didn't know about Allen though, so hard to blame me. But still....should always have a flex open on Sunday. Might have to go with Pryor....yuck.

Yea at this point when he says he is "hopeful" to play, you just gotta go with your gut feeling that he probably won't, and even if he does, he definitely won't be 100%. To me, against that secondary and that defense overall, its an easy sit. I was already contemplating starting John Brown over him anyways, and now I definitely will. I wish he would just sit this one out and get back to 100% so he doesn't injure it further.

he's been really disappointing the last two weeks, I expected much more volume really. that slump and now this has a chance of torpedoing what looked to be a very safe top 8, WR1 season and turning it into the WR18-26 morass

38 minutes ago, hines said:

he's been really disappointing the last two weeks, I expected much more volume really. that slump and now this has a chance of torpedoing what looked to be a very safe top 8, WR1 season and turning it into the WR18-26 morass

tbf he's gotten 9 targets at least every game