NBC Sports Edge Forums

3 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Nevermind. I see now...

How believable of a source is this website? Looks like something a web design major in college would design for his senior project...

If it's true, he's a big baby and deserves to be sent elsewhere. If I were a coach, and any of my players said that to me, I'd have them gone in a heartbeat to the nearest trash team. No "I" in "team".

that site is a joke, it has an article that Andrew Luck wants out of Indy and he requested a trade.

https://sportstalk360.com/does-andrew-luck-want-out-of-indianapolis/

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, omnom1337 said:

This is a shot in the dark, but what are your thoughts on the chance that Hill could get benched for his "use me or trade me" comment? 

I don't see any other RBs on the depth chart other than the big 3, so it would surprise me indeed, but still. One can hope, yes?

That site is a joke man. 

1 hour ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

It is believed Jeremy Hill has told Bengals Head Coach Marvin Lewis and General Manager Mike Brown, ‘Trade me, If you ain’t using me’. 

Trade you, jeremy? Don't fret, we are cutting you at season's end.

3 minutes ago, ponza88 said:

It wasn't just that website who referenced Jeremy Hill's remarks.

TheFantasyFootballers and CBS both commented on it too.

Does not mean they did any actual fact checking

1 minute ago, metalmat said:

Does not mean they did any actual fact checking

Not at all... just responding to the comments stating "That's the only source"

Ugh...now Hill will get a full workload because Marvin gonna Marvin. Mixon is locked and loaded in my lineup for the 4-6 points he is going to produce this week.

33 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

Ugh...now Hill will get a full workload because Marvin gonna Marvin. Mixon is locked and loaded in my lineup for the 4-6 points he is going to produce this week.

Lol point to one time in history that a player complaining led to more playing time.

Even Marvin would know that's a weak weak move

On 9/29/2017 at 11:45 AM, Dr. Whom said:

Hill is more likely to be traded or cut than get more touches. Mixon is a made man at this point. 

On 2017-09-29 at 3:45 PM, Dr. Whom said:

Hill has been living off goalline carries for the last 2 years of his career.  The Bengals wouldn’t have taken Mixon in the 2nd if they thought Hill had a future with this team.  Also, Marvin isn’t running the offense, Lazor is calling the plays and he’s shown an obvious preference towards Mixon.

43 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

CLE missing a big run stuffing tackle today. This could be a break-out of the ages my friends-

Call me crazy but just switched in mixon over Gordon. I just have a feeling that mixon will produce more points today. Fingers crossed !

5 minutes ago, ponza88 said:

"RB2 with RB1 potential ... ROS" they said...

Sigh.

Think im going to start a thread and just post my lineup and predictions every week that way everyone can stop by, check, and do the opposite and win some championships.

Ill just sulk in the corner.

Edited by 1st DownSyndrome