NBC Sports Edge Forums

Marlon Mack 2017 Season Outlook

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/22/2017 at 12:55 PM, CABLE87 said:

Oh man should i start this guy over Henry!

hope ya hit it right ?

if Howard Jones is a healthy scratch yet again, then MM makes a great flex vs the Bangles ... Martin Gore will not be able to generate much vs Hoffs/Petersen/Steele -  ? let's have a Mack Celebration ?

3 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

hope ya hit it right ?

if Howard Jones is a healthy scratch yet again, then MM makes a great flex vs the Bangles ... Martin Gore will not be able to generate much vs Hoffs/Petersen/Steele -  ? let's have a Mack Celebration ?

Its between him and Cohen for me,  The season has been over for some time with them, hopefully he gets more volume.

18 minutes ago, burninglegs said:

Still worth holding to see if Colts (Pagano) get their collective heads out of their butts and realize that Gore is done and Mack is the future?

I'm starting him this week out of sheer necessity due to multiple players on bye.  Count me involuntarily aboard the Mack train - choo choooooo!!  lol

I don't think Gore is going anywhere, but negative (positive for Mack) game scripts should help. Indy is a dumpster fire and will trail more weeks than not. The Colts are anti-Bears. No defense and no OL, so they can't just run the ball. Mack's value, IMO, will come from catching passing and getting some second-half run.

Whether that pushes him to 10-15 touches a week on a consistent basis is anyone's guess, but I don't see him taking Gore's spot.

On 10/24/2017 at 3:55 PM, CABLE87 said:

Its between him and Cohen for me,  The season has been over for some time with them, hopefully he gets more volume.

Were you able to choose? In the same dilemma and I'm this close to dropping Cohen for Mack.

46 minutes ago, Neptune said:

Were you able to choose? In the same dilemma and I'm this close to dropping Cohen for Mack.

Damn i own both so idk how to go about that, Mack should be owned in all leagues.

Thanks guys, the only reason I'm still considering Cohen is bc it's a PPR league. But mack has the potential to put up rb2 numbers given the situation. It just befuddles me why Chicago doesn't try to move the chains more often with Cohen or even try to design more possession plays for him, he's electric in the open field.