NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Marlon Mack 2017 Season Outlook

JSA2422

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cohen is a bum shoulder away from getting serviceable touches. Fox is running Howard into the ground. Still don't know what Fox would do with the offense if (when) Jordan misses time but Tarik could be BIG again on a team playing from behind most of the time

Mack is going to get his touches but must quit dropping catchable passes. Otherwise it's pine time as he is still learning to be a dependable blocker in blitz pickup

yes, howard is pretty dinged up already and we still have half the season to go, tribs barely throws too

mack is supposed to the colts' designated passing back with turbin done for the season but as howlin'2 said, he had some bad drops last game

I have dion lewis to expend too so its something I'm considering

Depending on how the waiver wire goes for me this week, I'll probably be throwing him out there. Didn't get to see much of their last game, but the receiving aspect should be available again. Houston D is also not what we expected it to be this season

On 10/25/2017 at 9:41 AM, LSUtiger said:

I'm starting him this week out of sheer necessity due to multiple players on bye.  Count me involuntarily aboard the Mack train - choo choooooo!!  lol

Worked out pretty well. 

4 minutes ago, ak427 said:

If Gore is traded, Mack has to be a RB2 ROS, right?

Easily. 

Colts would be fools not to trade Gore for literally anything. He's 34 years old, you're not winning anything this year, I would have traded him for a bag of deflated footballs as soon as someone called. 

Philly makes sense. They need a 3 down back. Bills could maybe use a competent guy to spell Shady. Panthers? 

2 minutes ago, Lord_Varys said:

Easily. 

Colts would be fools not to trade Gore for literally anything. He's 34 years old, you're not winning anything this year, I would have traded him for a bag of deflated footballs as soon as someone called. 

Philly makes sense. They need a 3 down back. Bills could maybe use a competent guy to spell Shady. Panthers? 

Philly would make me really, really happy as a Gore owner.

5 minutes ago, Lord_Varys said:

Easily. 

Seattle?

they just bought big Brown in from Houston ... that hippie Carrol knows he gotta run the ball to win in the playoffs ?