NBC Sports Edge Forums

Marlon Mack 2017 Season Outlook

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, charliehustler said:

Unfortunately I think I’m gonna have to drop him this week. 

Must be nice.  I'd rather take a shot on Rex or Jamaal, but I gotta keep him around in keeper league.  Too much possible value after the season with Gore's contract being done after this year.

1 hour ago, LSUtiger said:

I'm really trying to hold onto him, but it's getting to be that time...

I’m going to try as well but may use th spot to handcuff. Of the  remaining games they all could be competitive gore games or tough matchups.  I think you’re hoping for an injury here because I couldn’t possibly start him in the playoffs with this current situation 

4 hours ago, Ryedog87 said:

Have a feeling Mack is gonna go off this week. His time has come 

Why this week? Any special reason? Does Gore have an injury that no one knows about except you and Pagano? You have some insider information that Pagano will finally bench Gore? I hope that you are right but all signs are pointing otherwise.

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, izzyf89 said:

I think Mack is a sneaky play. Gore just had 30+ touches and they're on a short week. 

I think I agree with you.  There is no logic whatsoever behind Gore having a significant role in this game coming off 37 touches 4 days ago.  Pagano is a dope, so who knows though.  Even if Gore were fresh, it's a terrible matchup for him, and the matchup steers more favorably towards the speedy Mack.

I have a dumpster fire of flex options, and I'm debating rolling Mack out there because I think he should get 15 touches, and it will make tonight's game worth watching.

2 hours ago, The_Truth_Returns said:

I think I agree with you.  There is no logic whatsoever behind Gore having a significant role in this game coming off 37 touches 4 days ago.  Pagano is a dope, so who knows though.  Even if Gore were fresh, it's a terrible matchup for him, and the matchup steers more favorably towards the speedy Mack.

I have a dumpster fire of flex options, and I'm debating rolling Mack out there because I think he should get 15 touches, and it will make tonight's game worth watching.

Yup. If i didn't have a flex option i would plug him in. My flex is not set it and forget it type situation though but I gotta roll with Mike Davis