NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Anyone benching Gallardo today?

So will the Cubbies keep the runs coming today vs. YoGa?

Or do you trust Gallardo?

He is going against Z, but I am doing well in wins & pretty much every pitching cat. except saves. It seems to me the risk might outweigh the reward here.

Any thoughts here in the next 1/2 hour?

Thanks

thats a good question...i had him in my lineup but now you have me thinking....

though most of the dangerous cub bats are right handers so gallardo could still do fine....and he's had 2 really good starts off the dl, so he might have one of those 6ip 4 or 5 earned run kind of days...

So will the Cubbies keep the runs coming today vs. YoGa?

Or do you trust Gallardo?

He is going against Z, but I am doing well in wins & pretty much every pitching cat. except saves. It seems to me the risk might outweigh the reward here.

Any thoughts here in the next 1/2 hour?

Thanks

thats a good question...i had him in my lineup but now you have me thinking....

though most of the dangerous cub bats are right handers so gallardo could still do fine....and he's had 2 really good starts off the dl, so he might have one of those 6ip 4 or 5 earned run kind of days...

I agree, plus like I am first in almost every cat, except saves. I am .03 off the WHIP leader, but not really sweating that. But man I am home today and the game is on WGN. I already love rooting against the Cubbies and would love to cheer my guy on today.

On the other hand, I can afford to roll the dice............but still want to make the right decision cause it is roto-style.

Thanks Raef..any other YoGa owners in here?

I'm starting him.....

But I'm a Crew fan, and Gallardo I'm wearing his jersey today. *crosses fingers*

I guess I should have said....any objective thoughts out there B)

But the fingers crossed has me concerned. At least we know he has 2 guaranteed k's with Sori back in the lineup.

I am starting him. If I sit him against every potent lineup then I will only be starting him like 60% of the time.

I wont disagree with that, but they scored 19 yesterday with the wind blowing in. Yeah I know Suppan sucks, but still.

And every owner is in a different situation. I guess another question is when you are ahead in a roto league...do you play more conservative with your SP's or are you more inclined to roll the dice?

Archived