Stefon Diggs 2017 Outlook

dashoe

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, martinjlm said:

I'm actively looking to replace him.

For those who don't believe a WR2 with high upside can become unstartable due to QB play:

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/25802

One of the guys you listed has to be available in your league. Why haven't you pulled the trigger? 

I think we all know a WR2 can become unstartable. I'm sure as hell not starting Diggs this week. But dropping him now would be incredibly premature. Which you seem to understand because he's still on your roster.

49 minutes ago, martinjlm said:

Diggs might be droppable for higher upside players. Randomly naming a few but I know everyone has their "opinion" about them:

Funchess

Kearse

Sanu

Stills

Coleman

Jaron Brown

P Richardson

Folks we found it, the biggest overreaction on this forum. If you actually drop Diggs for ANY of these players, I don't know what to tell you

To be fair, I'd give him a 50/50 chance.

50% that he'll do poorly this week again (WR3 or worse) and the other 50% that he'll be in the drop conversation this same time next week.

Some are acting like they've never seen someone have a couple of amazing games followed by ROS duds. Let's be realistic.

Edited by martinjlm

15 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

Wow.  What type of leagues are these that he's a drop?  Are you talking redraft?  Don't get what format he's droppable.  Indulge me please.

11 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

1. 6 team leagues

2. Never played fantasy before

3. Suck at fantasy

Low end WR3/WR4s get dropped and added all the time. Not sure how much more plain it can be said. He's ranked about Wr37 without Bradford who is going to miss his second week and is getting a 2nd opinion on the knee. Dr. Chao said it could take up to 6 weeks to heal and then he'd need time to get back into football shape. Just the facts kids. It's not what any of us wanted I know.

Teddy Bridgewater is about three weeks away. Would present an upgrade over the hapless Keenum. It was a silly move to put him in PUP considering he has stated that he's ready to go now after a year removed from the surgery. 

Teddy Bridgewater is working his way back form his ACL tear just over a year ago, but it looks like he continues to be way ahead of schedule.

Speaking on the "Purple For The Win" podcast, 5 Eyewitness News anchor and reporter Darren Wolfson says that the Minnesota Vikings would activate their quarterback now if he was not on the PUP list to start the year, meaning he is all but ready to return to the field.

With Bridgewater starting on the PUP, he has to sit out the first six weeks of the season before he is cleared to practice with the team.

(The Minnesota Vikings look to bounce back in Week 3 at home against the Buccaneers --Don't miss out on the action. Sign up for our FREE newsletter today!)

Sam Bradford has a knee issue that looks like it could linger for a few weeks, which opens up the door for Bridgewater to perhaps slide back onto his throne as the team's starting quarterback if this continues to be a concern for Bradford.

Edited by bigbluecrew56

11 minutes ago, martinjlm said:

Low end WR3/WR4s get dropped and added all the time. Not sure how much more plain it can be said. He's ranked about Wr37 without Bradford who is going to miss his second week and is getting a 2nd opinion on the knee. Dr. Chao said it could take up to 6 weeks to heal and then he'd need time to get back into football shape. Just the facts kids. It's not what any of us wanted I know.

Half of that is an opinion but you know...

48 minutes ago, martinjlm said:

But he's not a low end WR3/WR4.   You realize he has the 6th most fantasy points for WR's right?  What size league do you play in where Diggs will sit unclaimed on Waivers?   

• tonycpsu changed the title to Stefon Diggs 2017 Outlook
  • phatrat locked this topic
  • phatrat unlocked this topic