NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Stefon Diggs 2017 Outlook

dashoe

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Thielen's eruption, and the Vikings' solid run game, is a good thing for Diggs, not a bad thing.  Opposing D coordinators can't focus on stopping Diggs.

How is this good?  Keenum doesn’t need Diggs to be successful.  Diggs gets crumbs only.  He is at best WR3/4

It wasn't good against the Rams since Thielen ate all the snacks, but having a well-balanced offense as a whole is good for all Vikings going forward.  Teams may scheme to take away Thielen and get roasted by Diggs.  This has happened with the Rams several times this year.

7 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

It wasn't good against the Rams since Thielen ate all the snacks, but having a well-balanced offense as a whole is good for all Vikings going forward.  Teams may scheme to take away Thielen and get roasted by Diggs.  This has happened with the Rams several times this year.

Rams are a good analogy: thought I was drafting the Robert Woods equivalent; in stead I drafted the Sammy Watkins equivalent.  Hard to get made at a 7th rounder, but this is ridiculous.

1 hour ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

He went 5 for 90 on Slay already.

Is anyone seriously benching Diggs? I'm not. How do you all have so many options? Keenum has been playing really well lately.

No way anyone should be starting him in a 10 teamer...unless you're his mother.

Case hates him....and loves, loves, loves Thielen...and Thielen is an absolute BADA$$!

It sucks but Diggs has become a JAG 

3 hours ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

He went 5 for 90 on Slay already.

Is anyone seriously benching Diggs? I'm not. How do you all have so many options? Keenum has been playing really well lately.

Looks like shepard is going to be out so I'm starting Diggs again . . like last week but hoping he gets me double digits this time

Exact same scenario this week

diggs has a tougher CB to deal with, Slay, which means Thielen eats and Diggs get his 3-4 points (standard)

so how can anyone play him?  I’m sure there are a bunch of guys more appealing. Don’t just play him because of his name or talent. Be smart, not foolish and make the same mistake over and over. 

3 minutes ago, TennisMenace said:

Exact same scenario this week

diggs has a tougher CB to deal with, Slay, which means Thielen eats and Diggs get his 3-4 points (standard)

so how can anyone play him?  I’m sure there are a bunch of guys more appealing. Don’t just play him because of his name or talent. Be smart, not foolish and make the same mistake over and over. 

I don't know. Diggs had 80 and a TD against Norman, who is arguably better than Slay this year. This offense is one of the best in the league even with Keenum. Could be a low scoring game. I just can't think of 35 more receivers that I would play over Diggs.

3 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

I don't know. Diggs had 80 and a TD against Norman, who is arguably better than Slay this year. This offense is one of the best in the league even with Keenum. Could be a low scoring game. I just can't think of 35 more receivers that I would play over Diggs.

Wasteland of wr out there. Do u ant to trust Sammy Watkins or dede or zay?

On 11/20/2017 at 12:03 PM, SharkSwimmer said:

Thielen's eruption, and the Vikings' solid run game, is a good thing for Diggs, not a bad thing.  Opposing D coordinators can't focus on stopping Diggs.

They don't need to focus on stopping Diggs. He's not the biggest threat, or even the second biggest.

Just acquired him in a trade in my 16 team. Kind of excited tbh. Granted, my only other WR2 was Kelvin Benjamin, so just about anything would tickle my fancy at this point :P

I guess the negative vibes in here are from people who thought they had a top 7 WR on their hands earlier in the year. Diggs will still get his ROS.

• tonycpsu changed the title to Stefon Diggs 2017 Outlook
  • phatrat locked this topic
  • phatrat unlocked this topic