NBC Sports Edge Forums

Davante Adams 2017 Season Outlook

Watched a lot of this game. I could tell he was the pre-snap desired target on only about 3 pass attempts in the 2nd half. He ran under routes that let the other WR on his side get the mid-deep throws. He was just setting up other players the entire game. 

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 5:36 PM, Tenner said:

Watched a lot of this game. I could tell he was the pre-snap desired target on only about 3 pass attempts in the 2nd half. He ran under routes that let the other WR on his side get the mid-deep throws. He was just setting up other players the entire game. 

What gets me is that everyone in the stadium knows the ball is going to Jordy on those inside the 10 plays.  Yet he's never double-covered??

48 minutes ago, izzyf89 said:

You guys starting with any confidence tomorrow?

Yeah I guess ....:unsure:

2 reasons:

1.Bears corner backs are banged-up

2. Since week 1 last yr he has a continuing trend of almost EVERY OTHER GAME he has great day....Thursday night he's due:ph34r:

26 minutes ago, Sean Tambo said:

Yeah I guess ....:unsure:

2 reasons:

1.Bears corner backs are banged-up

2. Since week 1 last yr he has a continuing trend of almost EVERY OTHER GAME he has great day....Thursday night he's due:ph34r:

You would just think all the focus is on Ty and Jordy at this point. Besides Cobb what reason would there be for him not to get his. 

On 9/26/2017 at 2:03 PM, Sean Tambo said:

Im considering startin G. Allison if Cobbs still out over Adams. Crazy but Allison is getting the underneath ,targets 

You are exhibit A of whats the difference between winning and losing. Stop making nonsensical reaches like this.

Davante Adams runs intermediate and deep routes for the Packers.  With their O-Line injuries, Rodgers can't / isn't being patient enough for those to unfold.  I think it's best to look elsewhere until Bahktiari and Bulaga get healthy.

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/250278/another-tackle-to-ir-packers-dangerously-thin-on-the-o-line

Edited by jspeed
21 minutes ago, vilicious said:

Going into this week, I thought I'd have an easy decision starting Adams over Fitz. Then Fitz goes nuts and upends everything. 

Fitz easily

Davante Adams will do his usual run deep routes while Rodgers picks away at the underneath stuff with wide open receivers Cobb and Nelson. Adams is merely a decoy in this offense

18 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

Fitz easily

Davante Adams will do his usual run deep routes while Rodgers picks away at the underneath stuff with wide open receivers Cobb and Nelson. Adams is merely a decoy in this offense

Yeah. I'm disappointed with Adams. Rodgers doesn't even look for him with Cobb and Jordy out there.

1 hour ago, Dr. Whom said:

Fitz easily

What