NBC Sports Edge Forums

Josh Doctson 2017 Season Outlook

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seattle's secondary is banged up as well, no Earl Thomas and Kam Chancellor is questionable:

Seahawks FS Earl Thomas (hamstring) is out for Week 9 against the Redskins.
He wasn't able to practice after pulling his hamstring in last week's win over Houston. Bradley McDougald will spell Thomas at free safety on Sunday. Seattle's secondary is running on fumes with Kam Chancellor (questionable, ankle) also banged up. Nov 3 - 4:14 PM
1 hour ago, Gryfter said:

Seattle's secondary is banged up as well, no Earl Thomas and Kam Chancellor is questionable:

Seahawks FS Earl Thomas (hamstring) is out for Week 9 against the Redskins.
He wasn't able to practice after pulling his hamstring in last week's win over Houston. Bradley McDougald will spell Thomas at free safety on Sunday. Seattle's secondary is running on fumes with Kam Chancellor (questionable, ankle) also banged up. Nov 3 - 4:14 PM

This is what we needed boys! 2.5 fantasy points here we come! 

13 minutes ago, urban2014 said:

Someone will have to catch passes. 

In that context, it seems everybody is catching passes in Washington and there's 6 of them this season ahead of Doctson. Even with Pryor in the doghouse that's 5; and even with Reed out and Crowder Q, that still leaves Josh as the #4 option.

I understand everybody desperately wants Doctson to succeed, but it doesn't seem to be happening. Not this year anyway.

Look in all seriousness,  I went to TCU a few years back for a family visit,  and fell in love with the program and the college team.  However,  I still can't get over that drop he had which would have been a TD a few weeks back 

4 minutes ago, urban2014 said:

Look in all seriousness,  I went to TCU a few years back for a family visit,  and fell in love with the program and the college team.  However,  I still can't get over that drop he had which would have been a TD a few weeks back 

looking at that drop, dude fell on the ball from like 4ft in the air, wasnt an easy one to secure. 

Problem was it was a big drop considering the situation but probably his 3 target of the game. Wr's need more than a couple of targets a game and every target can't simply be at the end of the game on a must catch situation.

Skins need to get the wr group involved early so they can get a rhthym on their routes and work the coverage.