NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Chis Taylor 2017 Outlook

midlip

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey does anyone have info on how often The Chizz has played SS recently? He has 4 games there, but i don't know when he got those. I would like him at lot a short .

Edited by 2ndCitySox
Spell check ist dum

12 minutes ago, sauceman11 said:

his short hitting streak comes to a halt on Friday night...so he takes a seat on the pine Saturday, only hit a PH bomb and 3 bagger...this guy's money!

Yeah i had him benched and missed that 3 rbi goodness because they said he wasnt starting.  Might just have to keep him in at all times.

Edited by JetsAwesome

On 7/7/2017 at 8:42 AM, ToO_BaD said:

Kind of a nice Jose Ramirez light.  Doesn't have the switch hitting, but stuck in a potent lineup with great positional eligibility.

I stand by this comment.

Does anybody own Chris Taylor in a league where he is not listed/ eligible as a 3B

All of the default position settings in Fantrax, ESPN, Yahoo and CBS have him listed as eligible at 3B as it was his primary position last season.  However one of my fantrax leagues he is only listed at 2B/MI/OF.  I think it is a computer glitch and I've been having the discussion in the Commish League Rules thread on the proper way to handle.  Curious if anybody has seen Taylor not listed in 3B in their leagues

23 minutes ago, KarlJ. said:

Does anybody own Chris Taylor in a league where he is not listed/ eligible as a 3B

All of the default position settings in Fantrax, ESPN, Yahoo and CBS have him listed as eligible at 3B as it was his primary position last season.  However one of my fantrax leagues he is only listed at 2B/MI/OF.  I think it is a computer glitch and I've been having the discussion in the Commish League Rules thread on the proper way to handle.  Curious if anybody has seen Taylor not listed in 3B in their leagues

weird!

I'm in 4 fantrax leagues and in 2 of the leagues he has 3B and in the 2 others he does not.

• 2 weeks later...