NBC Sports EDGE Forums

2017 Fantasy Football Resources SitesTools Podcasts etc

I myself live in Iowa and had a flight to Houston tomorrow but had to cancel.  The rest of the guys all live in the outskirts of Houston.  The biggest concern for them getting to the guys house for the draft is flooding otherwise it would prevent them from doing the draft.  The other thing is that we have 24 teams and run two separate drafts, one at 2pm and the other at 7pm.

If everyone is able to make it to his house then most likely I'll just try to join by phone.  We've done it once before and though it's not ideal it's better than not drafting.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I myself live in Iowa and had a flight to Houston tomorrow but had to cancel.  The rest of the guys all live in the outskirts of Houston.  The biggest concern for them getting to the guys house for the draft is flooding otherwise it would prevent them from doing the draft.  The other thing is that we have 24 teams and run two separate drafts, one at 2pm and the other at 7pm.

If everyone is able to make it to his house then most likely I'll just try to join by phone.  We've done it once before and though it's not ideal it's better than not drafting.

Feel for you man, that sucks. In person draft weekend is the best.

5 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Did you read my previous post? I wrote up a long post with some information I found very helpful IMO, but for some reason it was removed and deleted. 

9 minutes ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

Did you read my previous post? I wrote up a long post with some information I found very helpful IMO, but for some reason it was removed and deleted. 

Nothing in this thread was removed or deleted.

11 hours ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

I saw it, thanks.  It just got moved to a different thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone recommend a solid, quantitatively driven football podcast? Tired of hearing about how some guys "feels" about a player, interested in numbers driven analysis with an interesting host. Any podcasts fit that bill?

56 minutes ago, wtb88 said:

Can anyone recommend a solid, quantitatively driven football podcast? Tired of hearing about how some guys "feels" about a player, interested in numbers driven analysis with an interesting host. Any podcasts fit that bill?

I really like The Fantasy Footballers, they use a good mix of stats (both basic and advanced) and general football knowledge when they break things down.  And they do a good job keeping their episodes entertaining and easy to listen to.

On 9/3/2017 at 6:02 PM, wtb88 said:

Fantasy Pros is the best.  No B.S. and give tons of stats and facts you may not know.

Edited by RMJ_12

• 5 weeks later...