NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Drop E. Santana, Nova, or Bundy for Nola? WHIR!

kornball

In a 10 team redraft roto league (QS not W). Team is in sig - I think either Bundy, Nova, or Ervin Santana is my best option to drop. Should I make a move for Nola or stick with the guys I have?

Leave a link and WHIR. Thanks!

Just say No to Nola.  Seriously, if he repeats his last performance a few times, I might look to add him.  But he hasn't proven anything to me.  Certainly not at the expense of dropping 1 of your pitchers who look much better.

19 minutes ago, Mobdad said:

Just say No to Nola.  Seriously, if he repeats his last performance a few times, I might look to add him.  But he hasn't proven anything to me.  Certainly not at the expense of dropping 1 of your pitchers who look much better.

I agree with this.  In a 10-teamer there's no rush to add Nola.  Frankly, if/when it gets to it, I anticipate Ervin will look very droppable unless he's experiencing some kind of weird career renaissance.

Help? 

6 hours ago, Mobdad said:

I agree as well.

Thanks for mine!

Archived